Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa cruz coming for rigo's soul!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not even in question who will win, wake up.

The only question is how? Does Cruz open up and get decapitated or does he shell up and lose every second of every round?

Rigo beat 50 guys just like him, much better versions, who the fu.ck has beaten? Who is this guy seriously?

Fight Darchinyan, Quigg, Frampton, Kiko, Montiel or someone and earn a shot. Singing this kids praises already. He is crap and hasn't beaten a damn soul and people are going on like he is a threat or will be competitive? The kid is no challenge. Rigo is 10 levels above this club fighter.

Say it is an intriguing fight or whatever but to go on like he is a threat or going to do something, crazy talk.

The only thing he has is workrate, everything else is average if that. And where was his workrate the two times guys didn't stand in front of him?

Comment

Sorry but he gets out boxed by Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        I do think pressure would be the way to beat Rigo... but there are levels to this ish, and i dont think Santa Cruz is on Rigondeaux's level.

I think Rigo wins a wide UD. But, if Cruz stays motivated and keeps coming forward throwing punches, then i can definitely see a stoppage win for Rigondeaux
        You say that based on nothing but the eye test, and the eye test can be deceiving. The only real way to find out whether it's true or not is for them to actually fight.

I would favor Rigo, but I don't think the only question would be whether he wins by KO or wide UD. Santa Cruz would be a very live dog in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Its not even in question who will win, wake up.

The only question is how? Does Cruz open up and get decapitated or does he shell up and lose every second of every round?

Rigo beat 50 guys just like him, much better versions, who the fu.ck has beaten? Who is this guy seriously?

Fight Darchinyan, Quigg, Frampton, Kiko, Montiel or someone and earn a shot. Singing this kids praises already. He is crap and hasn't beaten a damn soul and people are going on like he is a threat or will be competitive? The kid is no challenge. Rigo is 10 levels above this club fighter.

Say it is an intriguing fight or whatever but to go on like he is a threat or going to do something, crazy talk.

The only thing he has is workrate, everything else is average if that. And where was his workrate the two times guys didn't stand in front of him?
          What two guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
            You say that based on nothing but the eye test, and the eye test can be deceiving. The only real way to find out whether it's true or not is for them to actually fight.

I would favor Rigo, but I don't think the only question would be whether he wins by KO or wide UD. Santa Cruz would be a very live dog in that fight.
            Eye test is all anyone has to go on until they fight lol. You saying thatCruz is a live dog is based on an eye test

Comment

rigo beats santa cruz, worst possible matchup for leo imo. that said a lot of people are selling leo short, he is a tall order for any fighter in the world and rigo would have a hard nights work ahead of him even though like mentioned i see rigo beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Eye test is all anyone has to go on until they fight lol. You saying thatCruz is a live dog is based on an eye test
                Fair enough, I just don't understand your (and a lot of other posters') absolute confidence in Rigo beating Santa Cruz. I mean, maybe I'm missing something, but I have yet to see Rigo handle a good (or even half decent) pressure fighter. Of course the same can be said for LSC, he has never been in with a master boxer like Rigo.

Again, I would favor Rigo, but LSC winning wouldn't shock me at all. It could be a great fight or a blowout either way, and that's what makes it an intriguing matchup imo.

Comment

child please

Its levels to this s.h.i.t.

Comment

Dang... is Rigo a tutor?

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                      Never gets old.

Comment

Working...
                      X