No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Beats Down Angulo For TKO Win in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    BULL**** STOPPAGE!! What the ****. **** tony weeks incompetent *****.
    Bull***** stoppage? Man, that was a bull***** fight with bull***** effort by Angulo. Not the same guy that fought Lara and knocked him down twice.

Comment

I like the exchange between Weeks and Angulo; disagreement but respect at the same time.

Comment

**** tony weeks I ****ing want to beat him down with a steel bat. Disgusting pig

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          So people think they should've let Angulo walk out of there with scrambled brains..and possibly without a career. Respect the judgement he did show concern six rounds earlier afterall.
          ^^^ This.

They cry about what happened with Magomed yet wanted this fight to continue

Comment

****ty stoppage wrong timing.

Comment

bull**** stoppage...protected ginger.

Comment

I feel for Angulo but he was just taking too much punishment it was different leagues in there.

Comment

Should not have stopped the fight.

But when I look at Angulo's face... Im glad he stopped it. DAMN! Angulo face is ****ed up. And when the uppercut hit his head popped up and he stayed in that position for a few seconds thats what made Weeks stop the fight. So I kinda understand... but thats Angulo gotta let that man do what he do.

Comment

That was enough, that was a brutal beating I didn't expect it to be that bad. I don't see how that was a bad stoppage.

Comment

I will say the stoppage did no favors for Canelo, it may even act against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X