No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: Pacquiao Might Go Right Through Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    I mean, you never see a jacka$$ say, Rios beat Abril, a loss is a loss buddy. Rios' feelings were hurt by everyone saying robbery, and Abril needed to go in there IMMEDIATELY and give deserving Rios a rematch. How ******ed does that sound, you tell me.

Continues to ramble on about another fight.. lol

hey.... hey...

hey....

A loss is a loss and Pac in fact has a loss to Bradley just like Jones Jr has a loss to Griffin.....

Keep your head up.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      First fight was rigged and Pacquiao took part in it. Bradley gets stopped in the rematch or seriously hurt like in the Rustland fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Bradley is gonna mop the ring with poquiao this time around easy money!!!!!paquiao the new "slick boxer" that we saw with rios

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Bradley's performance in the first fight is underrated while Manny's is excused with "he was bored" or "disinterested" or whatever irrational and illogical term is used. How could he have been disinterested with a crowd that cheered his every missed combo as if it had landed? The problem was that Pacquiao missed A LOT. So while the fans were wondering why he wasn't following up when he "landed", Manny was busy trying to figure how to consistently hit Bradley.

Bradley outboxed Manny but what he failed to do was consistently make Manny pay when he missed. But he fought on even terms with him early and then closed very strong. I had him winning 7-5 but there were so many close rounds that I truly believe it could have gone either way. Right now, Bradley's confidence is booming and Manny's is waning. Bradley is also in his physical prime, is experienced and proven. Manny is in his physical decline although I don't doubt that he could pull off one last great performance. But I like Bradley to make an emphatic statement here and win in a clinical, impressive fashion.
        Which is why a rematch should have happened immediately. Pac didn't win as wide as people claim. He won IMO but it wasn't a shut out and he didn't impress at all. The fight was bad and Pac didn't do what was expected. So another JMM fight was chosen rather than risking a rematch and looking bad again or possibly even losing, legitimately.

However it's an even better rematch now as Bradley holds a win over JMM now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Which is why a rematch should have happened immediately. Pac didn't win as wide as people claim. He won IMO but it wasn't a shut out and he didn't impress at all. The fight was bad and Pac didn't do what was expected. So another JMM fight was chosen rather than risking a rematch and looking bad again or possibly even losing, legitimately.

However it's an even better rematch now as Bradley holds a win over JMM now.
          yeah....Bradley winning 3 rounds on is a reason for a rematch...gotcha.:yawn:

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            yeah....Bradley winning 3 rounds on is a reason for a rematch...gotcha.:yawn:
            Soooooooo Pac's record doesn't have a loss from Bradley on it?

Comment

Continues to ramble on about another fight.. lol

hey.... hey...

hey....

A loss is a loss and Pac in fact has a loss to Bradley just like Jones Jr has a loss to Griffin.....

Keep your head up.
              I'm just showing how stupid your points are, tremendously. I'm sure you get it hence this feeble comeback

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                I'm just showing how stupid your points are, tremendously. I'm sure you get it hence this feeble comeback
                A loss is a loss and Pac in fact has a loss to Bradley in a fight he did not impress in.

Again, don't be so mad that you proved my entire point and "you don't even know it".

Comment

A loss is a loss and Pac in fact has a loss to Bradley in a fight he did not impress in.

Again, don't be so mad that you proved my entire point and "you don't even know it".

WTF is this gay ass floydiot garbage?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    WTF is this gay ass floydiot garbage?
                    "you don't even know it"

Comment

• Only way Bradley wins a rematch is if he KO's Pac and I don't think he has that in him.
                      Under no circumstances is Bradley winning a second decision over Pacquiao.
                      His style doesn't lend himself to dominate UD victories. Even the Marquez fight was closer on the scorecards than it should have been.

Comment

Working...
                      X