Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: Pacquiao Might Go Right Through Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Bradley 2 might be an ugly fight. I think Bradley will dance away thats his only chance to win. Pacman against Mayweather should be next.

Comment

• Now this is one of the fights that I want to see in 2014. Please make it happen.

Comment

• no way Pac steam rolls him

Comment

• No sense fighting Tim again unless PAC wants to use the WW belt to lure Juana to a fith fight and get his revenge but I still doubt the 5th fight will happen. Pac is not a legitimate WW but a Super LW and there is no way that Manny can KO any guy over 147. Leave Tim alone and go for the GBP fighters, none of them can keep up with PAC's speed except for Floyd.

Comment

• Manny couldn't KO an injured Bradley.

Comment

• I think last fight was Pac's newfound compassion trademark of taking the foot off of the gas but I don't like how peopl sleep on Bradley like he's sweet

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Just pitiful but fully expected
                Fully expected by a pacfan ****boy!!!!!! Carry on alt ****boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
                  No sense fighting Tim again unless PAC wants to use the WW belt to lure Juana to a fith fight and get his revenge but I still doubt the 5th fight will happen. Pac is not a legitimate WW but a Super LW and there is no way that Manny can KO any guy over 147. Leave Tim alone and go for the GBP fighters, none of them can keep up with PAC's speed except for Floyd.
                  sounding like a britney fan

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Fully expected by a pacfan ****boy!!!!!! Carry on alt ****boy!
                    I mean, you never see a jacka$$ say, Rios beat Abril, a loss is a loss buddy. Rios' feelings were hurt by everyone saying robbery, and Abril needed to go in there IMMEDIATELY and give deserving Rios a rematch. How ******ed does that sound, you tell me.

Comment

• Hmm, interesting point. But Campbell needs to realize BOTH fighters have been badly hurt in recent times. And both bounced back pretty well. Even if Bradley is damaged who's to say Pac isn't just as damaged or worse after getting put to sleep by JMM? Anyway, neither Bradley nor Pac will score a KO. Great fight; I don't think it's going to be easy for Pac at all because he will fight the same way he fought in the first fight while Bradley saw adjustments he can make and will tweak his gameplan

Comment

Working...
                      X