No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: Pacquiao Might Go Right Through Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    yeah....Bradley winning 3 rounds on is a reason for a rematch...gotcha.:yawn:
    Reason enough for Pac not to pursue revenge and chase JMM instead I guess. Just saying if it were that easy to beat the guy he would have gotten it done by now, instead he chose another route.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Reason enough for Pac not to pursue revenge and chase JMM instead I guess. Just saying if it were that easy to beat the guy he would have gotten it done by now, instead he chose another route.
      He chose a route that's proven tougher and riskier for him, but also more rewarding and lucrative. Kinda like Bradley choosing Marquez over Pac's 6m offer, minus tougher and more lucrative

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        He chose a route that's proven tougher and riskier for him, but also more rewarding and lucrative. Kinda like Bradley choosing Marquez over Pac's 6m offer, minus tougher and more lucrative
        He chose the route that got him KO'd and gave Floyd another excuse to duck him. Meanwhile, tons of people claim Pac got robbed and could have easily crushed Bradley in a remtatch. More rewarding.....I don't believe that to be the case, he had his momentum completely halted and people refer to him as a shell of himself.

Bradley took the tougher route because he fought the guy that KO'd the guy that people claimed beat him up and now Tim is the guy that Pac is trying to beg for a rematch. To accomplish it, they are tossing a lot of money at him when they could have offered him no more than they did the first time and easily gotten the win...........at least according to a lot of posters. Pac screwed himself and now has to pay out the azz to get Tim back in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          He chose the route that got him KO'd and gave Floyd another excuse to duck him. Meanwhile, tons of people claim Pac got robbed and could have easily crushed Bradley in a remtatch. More rewarding.....I don't believe that to be the case, he had his momentum completely halted and people refer to him as a shell of himself.

Bradley took the tougher route because he fought the guy that KO'd the guy that people claimed beat him up and now Tim is the guy that Pac is trying to beg for a rematch. To accomplish it, they are tossing a lot of money at him when they could have offered him no more than they did the first time and easily gotten the win...........at least according to a lot of posters. Pac screwed himself and now has to pay out the azz to get Tim back in the ring.
          More rewarding both financially (huge difference in buys) and otherwise, since this guy's been a thorn in his side since 2004 and everyone thought he routed Tim with ease. Of course provided he hadn't gotten ktfoed, hence riskier, tougher.

Bradley made a similar choice, except for less money than Pac offered, and for a stylistically easier fight, as seen in the ring. Also he failed to get that robbery monkey off his back by choosing as he did. I'd understand, but you guys keeps saying how hurt his feelings were, how there's nothing he wanted more than to right this wrong asap. Wins by proxy, that's more of a flo mo thing.

Comment

• Pacquiao is going to beat up Bradley in the 2nd fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Which is why a rematch should have happened immediately. Pac didn't win as wide as people claim. He won IMO but it wasn't a shut out and he didn't impress at all. The fight was bad and Pac didn't do what was expected. So another JMM fight was chosen rather than risking a rematch and looking bad again or possibly even losing, legitimately.

However it's an even better rematch now as Bradley holds a win over JMM now.
              Agreed. And yet even now they're chasing after every possible TR opponent but Bradley. But it looks like they'll have to and I'll be here to laugh at the ******s when Bradley finishes him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Agreed. And yet even now they're chasing after every possible TR opponent but Bradley. But it looks like they'll have to and I'll be here to laugh at the ******s when Bradley finishes him off.
                No doubt. I actually like the fight/rematch now even more than before and can actually see Bradley legitimately winning the rematch while making Pac look very bad (again).

Bad choice for Pac but then again who else will Bob have to offer him?

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  No doubt. I actually like the fight/rematch now even more than before and can actually see Bradley legitimately winning the rematch while making Pac look very bad (again).
                  Sooooo You think Bradley made Pac look bad? Im starting to thing you didnt watch the fight. I can send you a link if you need one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Pacquiao is going to beat up Bradley in the 2nd fight.
                    kos bradley bad

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      kos bradley bad
                      Sooooooo when was the last time pac had a KO??? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X