No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: Pacquiao Might Go Right Through Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    You're proving my original point over and over and "don't even know it".. O well, at least Pac finally got his look good fight with a Rios.. The Bradley rematch surely won't, like the first one.
    No I'm certainly not. I've proved your point is really stupid. Go ahead, substitute Abril for Pac, and Rios for Bradley, and even you will see just how stupid

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      No I'm certainly not. I've proved your point is really stupid. Go ahead, substitute Abril for Pac, and Rios for Bradley, and even you will see just how stupid
      lol, So you tried using money as a reason why Bradley shouldn't have skipped out on a rematch WHEN Pac decided to go for a rematch. Even though Bradley went for the guy who KO'ed Pac. lol ok.

Pac ducked the guy that just beat him (because the fight didn't look good OR goes as expected/MY original point). Again you can keep crying. The fact is, Pac didn't want a rematch and went after another JMM fight when he should have corrected the scoring error immediately. Much like Jones jr did when Griffin got a win over him regardless of the DQ or not. A loss is a loss and Pac didn't want anything to do with a fight that went horribly wrong (again my original point). lol

Either way, the rematch is good now because Bradley has a win over JMM, the man who KO'ed Pac. Again, my other point.

Carry on.

Comment

lol, So you tried using money as a reason for Bradley to skip out on a rematch WHEN Pac decided to go for a rematch. lol Bradley went for the guy who KO'ed Pac. Pac ducked the guy that just beat him (because the fight didn't look good OR goes as expected/MY original point). Again you can keep crying. The fact is, Pac didn't want a rematch and went after another JMM fight when he should have corrected the scoring error immediately. Much like Jones jr did when Griffin got a win over him regardless of the DQ or not. A loss is a loss and Pac didn't want anything to do with a fight that went horribly wrong (again my original point). lol

Either way, the rematch is good now because Bradley has a win over JMM, the man who KO'ed Pac. Again, my other point.

Carry on.
        Pathetic, but you could see it a mile away. So Bradley ducked Pac when he passed on 6m. Get it, moron?

A loss is not a loss when it's a world class robbery, idiot. I mean, you don't believe robberies exist in boxing? Until Lara proves it again, PWill beat him in you sorry opinion?

Comment

Pathetic, but you could see it a mile away. So Bradley ducked Pac when he passed on 6m. Get it, moron?

A loss is not a loss when it's a world class robbery, idiot. I mean, you don't believe robberies exist in boxing? Until Lara proves it again, PWill beat him in you sorry opinion?
          lol again we cry about Mayweather over money but then you use to suit your agenda when a fighter takes the better oppsotion over money.. Got it..

A loss IS a loss. If you look up Pac's record you will see it. Got it?

Like Bradley wanted, the rematch should have happened immediately to correct the error. However like my original point, the fight was horrible and the look good fight didn't turn out as expected so they went a different route.

A robbery, a loss, a DQ or not, a loss IS in fact a loss and a true Champion would have wanted to correct that loss. Pac didn't want to risk looking bad again vs a guy he was supposed to look good vs. aka a feather fisted JWW fighting at WW... The JMM III and IV fights didn't work either. It took the Rios fight to finally get that hype back..

but yeah, carry on.

Comment

lol again we cry about Mayweather over money but then you use to suit your agenda when a fighter takes the better oppsotion over money.. Got it..

A loss IS a loss. If you look up Pac's record you will see it. Got it?

Like Bradley wanted, the rematch should have happened immediately to correct the error. However like my original point, the fight was horrible and the look good fight didn't turn out as expected so they went a different route.

A robbery, a loss, a DQ or not, a loss IS in fact a loss and a true Champion would have wanted to correct that loss. Pac didn't want to risk looking bad again vs a guy he was supposed to look good vs. aka a feather fisted JWW fighting at WW... The JMM III and IV fights didn't work either. It took the Rios fight to finally get that hype back..

but yeah, carry on.
            Pitiful, not recognizing robberies when it suits your agenda. Even utter noobs know they happen in boxing, and people still talk about Whitaker getting robbed by Chavez. Or Roy getting robbed by the South Korean and Floyd losing to that Bulgar cab driver in the Olympics.

Again, Pac looked so bad he won 9-3 on average press card lol. That's wider than Floyd Cotto. Hey if Tim felt that strongly about it, he should have taken that 6m payday and righted some wrongs.

Comment

Pitiful, not recognizing robberies when it suits your agenda. Even utter noobs know they happen in boxing, and people still talk about Whitaker getting robbed by Chavez. Or Roy getting robbed by the South Korean and Floyd losing to that Bulgar cab driver in the Olympics.

Again, Pac looked so bad he won 9-3 on average press card lol. That's wider than Floyd Cotto. Hey if Tim felt that strongly about it, he should have taken that 6m payday and righted some wrongs.
              A loss is a loss. Bradley did the right and beat the guy who KOed PAC. Nice try.

Comment

A loss is a loss. Bradley did the right and beat the guy who KOed PAC. Nice try.
                Just pitiful but fully expected

Comment

Pacman fighting Bradley proves nothing! First fight says it all. Pacman vs Floyd,Pacman vs Ruslan,Pacman vs Maidana,Pacman vs Porter,Pacman vs anybody...not Bradley,not Marquez...pls!

Comment

Shouldn't even be a rematch. Waste of a fight for the few Pacquiao likely has left. He whooped Bradley, regardless of the fact that JMM KO'd him and was then whooped by Bradley. Pacquiao-Mayweather.

Comment

• I was impressed with the heart Bradley showed against Prov, even though it was not the best game plan, and I was impressed with the improved skills he showed against JMM. I cannot ask for anything more in a fighter. Bradley is one hell of a fighter. I think he has also adjusted nicely to Welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X