No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: Pacquiao Might Go Right Through Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    All that aside, you still didn't answer the question. Why not get revenge if you knew it was that easy to beat the guy, especially if you knew you got robbed while easily and clearly beating him the first time? I can understand the idea of "Well, he knew who really won the first time" but he was offered the rematch and he turned it down. Now he it looks like he is giving into Bradley who has more momentum than Pac..............if he doesn't win again or looks less than impressive, that could muck his career up pretty bad right?
    You know at first i was like REMATCH REMATCH...i was all for it. Then as i stated why already i was like screw that. I agreed with TR and their decision not too as well as Roaches. I see where you are coming from though. Why not rematch if its an easy win. I get it. Again...Bradley didnt rob Manny. Bradley didnt fuk up the cards. Mannys revenge is with the Judges. Thats where the beef is.
    Oh and if Bradley were to win the second fight...by decision. I dont think it would hurt Manny career at all. I mean, he won the first one. That technically would make the even in the eyes of everyone who knows Bradley loos the first one. A win for Bradley wont erase the robbery of the first fight.
    Why give Bradley another chance in fighting Manny and a chance in beating him again when he loss clearly the first fight? Bradley wants another chance...for a reason. And its not for $$$ either.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      All that aside, you still didn't answer the question. Why not get revenge if you knew it was that easy to beat the guy, especially if you knew you got robbed while easily and clearly beating him the first time? I can understand the idea of "Well, he knew who really won the first time" but he was offered the rematch and he turned it down. Now he it looks like he is giving into Bradley who has more momentum than Pac..............if he doesn't win again or looks less than impressive, that could muck his career up pretty bad right?
      You got the answer a bunch of times: he went for the riskier, tougher, more exciting, more meaningful, and more lucrative fight.

You're also glossing over his 6m offer offer to Tim one fight later. That's career high money for Tim. Tim no longer had anything to prove, robbery regret has 1 fight expiration period?

Comment

• Is Campbell still seeing spots?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          You got the answer a bunch of times: he went for the riskier, tougher, more exciting, more meaningful, and more lucrative fight.

You're also glossing over his 6m offer offer to Tim one fight later. That's career high money for Tim. Tim no longer had anything to prove, robbery regret has 1 fight expiration period?
          It was 1 fight to late..Bradley was in a way better position in fighting Marquez then a guy who'd just been KO'..Bradley made 5mill for the first fight,not to mention 4mill to fight Marquez..Why are you acting like Bradley should hop too for a fighter who did not give him the immediate rematch??

You have to understand,Pac loss to Bradley..Weather you agree or not,that is what happen..Yes 6 is more then 4..Yet,a win over Pac and Marquez(which Bradley does have)is worth more to Bradley career then 6mill to fight Pac..Pac would have made the same money to fight Bradley as he made to fight Marquez..His first stop should have been Timmy,and there is no way around that..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            It was 1 fight to late..Bradley was in a way better position in fighting Marquez then a guy who'd just been KO'..Bradley made 5mill for the first fight,not to mention 4mill to fight Marquez..Why are you acting like Bradley should hop too for a fighter who did not give him the immediate rematch??

You have to understand,Pac loss to Bradley..Weather you agree or not,that is what happen..Yes 6 is more then 4..Yet,a win over Pac and Marquez(which Bradley does have)is worth more to Bradley career then 6mill to fight Pac..Pac would have made the same money to fight Bradley as he made to fight Marquez..His first stop should have been Timmy,and there is no way around that..
            Remember, no a$$hole ever comes around to remind us Lara lost to PWill. The idiots would be dealt with swiftly, right?

Sounds like Tim had better (if easier and less lucrative) options. Similarly Pac had a better option one fight prior, if harder and more lucrative. Also seems like youre going for win by proxy, a flo mo tactic. Tim could ko JMM and it still wont erase the robbery stain that had him depressed for months

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              this is a sig worthy statment
              HOW MUCH CRACK WAS IT THAT YOU SMOKED THAT NIGHT ????

having said that i agree bradley wins the rematch pac is shot
              to even think any version of bradley can even hang with a prime pac is just hilarious 08-11 pac would hatton bradley
              Sig worthy? Please do. You think I need people to agree with me or something? Silly. I stand by my score.

Comment

• I think this is a better fight than first time round, Bradley is more seasoned, better at 147 and come through a year which has enhanced his reputation.

Pac on the other hands looks to be unsure of himself in the ring. He had very little head movement against Rios, a rarity for Pac, his handspeed has slowed a fraction, which has led to decreased power and the quickness of his feet has deteriorated quite a bit.

Pac isn't shot but he is on a steep slide down from his prime, about 70% of the fighter he once was. Bradley is hitting his prime and has the tools to win more rounds now (had him winning 3 or 4 last time). But Pac, even the Rios version, should be able to out point Bradley, I hope he shows flashes of the aggression he showed against JMM because he could hurt Bradley too. Let's not forget, some of those straight lefts hurt Bradley last time out too.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Remember, no a$$hole ever comes around to remind us Lara lost to PWill. The idiots would be dealt with swiftly, right?

Sounds like Tim had better (if easier and less lucrative) options. Similarly Pac had a better option one fight prior, if harder and more lucrative. Also seems like youre going for win by proxy, a flo mo tactic. Tim could ko JMM and it still wont erase the robbery stain that had him depressed for months
                  Again your making no sense..I'm going with who was the better fight at the time..For Bradley Marquez was the better fight,Marquez just had knocked Pac out..Marquez of course was the better choice..

If someone actually felt Pwill beat Lara,I'm sure they would bring it up..

Nothing similar about it..Marquez was coming off a KO victory over Pac..That was Bradley best option..Bradley just finish beating Pac,and Marquez had done nothing for a rematch..Pac should have fought Bradley straight away,but he did not do that..The reason being,Bradley was not an easy fight,and in a rematch,he still won't be an easy fight..Pac knows this..
                  Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 12-30-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X