No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: Pacquiao Might Go Right Through Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Campbell: Pacquiao Might Go Right Through Bradley

In June of 2012, WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley won a controversial twelve round split decision over Manny Pacquiao. A rematch is very possible for April 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Former unified lightweight champion Nate Campbell, who faced Bradley several years ago, says Pacquiao might really do some damage this time around, with Bradley getting stopped in vicious fashion. Campbell is not convinced that Bradley is fully recovered from January's brutal fight with Ruslan Provodnikov.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everyone was calling for a KO the first fight...nothing happened.
    Pac might win, but he sure as hell ain't gonna KO Bradley.
    Pac couldn't even KO a Rios who stood in front of him all day

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer
      Everyone was calling for a KO the first fight...nothing happened.
      Pac might win, but he sure as hell ain't gonna KO Bradley.
      Pac couldn't even KO a Rios who stood in front of him all day
      First fight was rigged and Pacquiao took part in it. Bradley gets stopped in the rematch or seriously hurt like in the Rustland fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        First fight was rigged and Pacquiao took part in it. Bradley gets stopped in the rematch or seriously hurt like in the Rustland fight.

I bet you my account and all my points he doesn't stop Bradley

Comment

It's a solid fight now that Bradley is WW. Could his previous fights cause problems vs Pac, possibly. But lets not remember how bad he made Pac look too. Either way I find the fight interesting and wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Bradley legitimately won this time. However I would rather see Pac win. If Pac loses to Bradley again, it's over for Pac. Pac can't afford to lose another fight. Especially to someone who can box.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            It's a solid fight now that Bradley is WW. Could his previous fights cause problems vs Pac, possibly. But lets not remember how bad he made Pac look too. Either way I find the fight interesting and wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Bradley legitimately won this time. However I would rather see Pac win. If Pac loses to Bradley again, it's over for Pac. Pac can't afford to lose another fight. Especially to someone who can box.
            It's only a solid fight to you, because Pacquiao is that much slower, out of prime, and just got KTFO.

Whereas Bradley's in his prime as we speak, peaking, and just got done beating JMM in convincing fashion. Momentum and confidence is clearly on Bradley's side.

If Manny was prime, you'd call this a BS fight, like you always do, ya little hating ass clown.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I bet you my account and all my points he doesn't stop Bradley
              I said stopped OR seriously hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I said stopped OR seriously hurt.

I promise you, he'll do neither.

Seriously hurt is an objective term unless Pacquiao pulls a Ruslan, which I doubt.
                Also if Bradley rolls his ankle on himself again

Comment

Not confident PAC will knock Bradley out but PAC will definitely beat him by a wide margin that's for sure and probably on the way, bust Bradley up pretty bad...

Comment

Nah, Pac doesn't give a **** anymore, and I doubt he would get up for a Bradley rematch. He either wins the same way he did the first time, or loses.

Comment

Working...
                    X