Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I Would Consider Fighting Groves Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Groves sparks him.
    If it happens, wanna make a bet? 50 billi Ward beats him decisively.

Comment

• Originally posted by lutenco View Post
      FROCH who??ahhahhahhahhah WARD IS THE MAN,you are only a fan,WARD is the best supermiddleweight in the world and he consider GROVES more that robotic FROCH,WARD played with FROCH and i know this hurts you as hell!!!
      What?

Ward is, indeed, the best SMW in the world. What's your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
        What?

Ward is, indeed, the best SMW in the world. What's your point?
        My point is that you can't sleep no more if WARD fights GROVES and not FROCH for a second missmatch......i know this,ciaooooo!!!!

Comment

• Put it on in London then!!..............

Comment

• Pretty amazing this kid is already the greatest super middleweight of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Pretty amazing this kid is already the greatest super middleweight of all time.
              The funny thing about that is some people call him a cherry picker which is beyond ******.

Comment

Pretty amazing this kid is already the greatest super middleweight of all time.
                Isn't he about 15 defenses or so behind Sven Ottke?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  The funny thing about that is some people call him a cherry picker which is beyond ******.
                  Cherry picker, scared to leave home, cheater.....yet they overlook all these things when it comes to fighters they like. Bottom line is none of them can argue against his resume a skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Isn't he about 15 defenses or so behind Sven Ottke?

Lol, I expect more from you than this. Sam Langford has no title defenses, does this mean he didn't prove himself against the very best? Did Ottke ever do that, prove himself against the best?

Comment

Lol, I expect more from you than this. Sam Langford has no title defenses, does this mean he didn't prove himself against the very best? Did Ottke ever do that, prove himself against the best?
                      Yeah pretty much. Except for Calzaghe who wouldn't go to Germany even though Ottke was the man of the division.

Who do you think is missing from Ottkes record?

Comment

Working...
                      X