• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groves is going to get annihilated.

Comment

• Fight Stevenson

Comment

• Fight people's leftovers and get more credit for it from the so called "hardcore" fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
          Fight people's leftovers and get more credit for it from the so called "hardcore" fans.
          I think Ward is just: (1) Trying to give Groves a chance as he likely feels the kid got a raw deal and deserves a big payday since Carl Crotch doesn't have the balls to rematch him. And (2) To get under Froch's skin (whom is not Ward's favorite person) by fighting the man who just showed Froch up as opposed to giving Carl the rematch he's been begging for and the big payday that would come with it.

I hope the other big name fighters follow in suit and leave Froch to fight no namers until he either retires or gives fans what they are asking for and rematch Groves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
            Fight people's leftovers and get more credit for it from the so called "hardcore" fans.
            at calling Groves Froch's "leftovers" based on that BS stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              "You serious... you serious?" *in Golovkins voice*

LOL, let's get real bro!! There is no top fighter right now willing to step in the ring with Golovkin. They were talking about this on ESPN the other day too. It is becoming a known fact. Chavez Jr is the only one showing interest.

Martinez will fight Golovkin, defeat him ! don't be crazy about a boxer who hasn't achieved nothing yet !

I think GGG may beat Martinez or Ward, but I still see Martinez as the favourite
              Last edited by mezoomozaa; 12-27-2013, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• I think groves gets blasted out inside 3 rounds when ward cuts the ring down quicker than froch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  AKA... "I wouldn't mind to keep ducking Golovkin. Whatever I have to do to keep ducking, I will".
                  Golovkin is an overhyped can crusher who's got no bals fighting some decent oponent

He's just another pumped up by HBO an overated journeyman like Brandon Rios and other unskiled brawlers without any decent skils and defense in their game

Groves is much more dangerous threat to Ward than some lowskiled middleweight can crusher who's been ducking yet Andre at least for year

remind me the name of the next Golovkin's oponent?.... ahahha jeez

Comment

• Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
                    I think groves gets blasted out inside 3 rounds when ward cuts the ring down quicker than froch.
                    Froch wasn't needing to "cut down the ring" in their fight, groves stood in front of him all night and was blasting him with blazing handspeed and powerful bombs.

Comment

• Andre Ward looked great in his last fight. He beats Froch and Groves on the same night. Froch has become ridiculously bereft of skill, he's a plodding imbecile who blocks right hands with his face. I think Groves gives ward a better fight but gets stopped early.

Comment

Working...
                      X