Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I Broke Groves Down, Ref Saved His Career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobra commander speaking the truufff as usual.

Comment

I like froch but he's making a prize prick of himself here

Total shambles

Comment

The reality is Froch is a classless arrogant ego maniac.
        The guy got hiss ass whipped and i do not see Groves was
        in trouble. Tired but still super dangerous. It was fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Neither fighter should really be criticised after their respective efforts from last night.
          Froch isn't being criticized for his efforts last night. He's being criticized for what he's saying after the fight is over.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesEarl View Post
            Groves prior behavior and disrespect before the Froch fight eliminates any rematch. Groves acted like a punk being disrespectful to Carl. Groves big mouth and arrogance cost him any chance of a rematch. Groves will never again fight for a title. Groves got TKO'd.
            Awesomely hilarious. Welcome to the forum, Carl.

Comment

only thing he broke was Groves' right hand, because Groves couldn't miss with it...

Groves got too greedy and burned up unnecessary energy.....otherwise Froch wouldn't have had a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Don't really see what Froch is supposed to say. It wasn't his fault that the referee stopped it. Just like it wasn't Bradley's fault that they robbed Pacquiao.

Neither fighter should really be criticised after their respective efforts from last night.
                I think he's getting criticized because he seems to be implying he's not going to give Saint Groves his rematch that he totally deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Froch isn't being criticized for his efforts last night. He's being criticized for what he's saying after the fight is over.
                  I don't necessarily agree with what he's saying but I don't see what's all that wrong about it.

He had Groves badly hurt and would have teed off on him, who's to say what would have happened? Froch may truly believe he would have done serious damage to Groves.

Comment

Well, he clearly was breaking him down and beginning to do damage.

He probably wouldn't have ended his career but I think he'd definitely have stopped him if not in that round then one of the last 3.

Comment

Froch has said that if it makes sense then he's willing to rematch Groves.

Comment

Working...
                      X