Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I Broke Groves Down, Ref Saved His Career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch lost a fan. No longer going to be rooting for him. I thought he would at least give Groves his rematch, now he's acting like he won't even do that.

Comment

I think we all know the theme for this thread so...:

Comment

Froch is scared like a little punk

Comment

Froch has no class, I'm amazed he's got as far as he has with that awful technique. Showing himself up as an absolute clown here. And that fat **** ref should never work again

Comment

C'mon Carl

Comment

The boos and cheers of the crowd afterwards said it all. This was a horrible stoppage.

Comment

Don't really see what Froch is supposed to say. It wasn't his fault that the referee stopped it. Just like it wasn't Bradley's fault that they robbed Pacquiao.

Neither fighter should really be criticised after their respective efforts from last night.

Comment

Smh c'mon Froch you're better than that. It was an unjust stoppage plain and simple. Both men showed great heart and the momentum had switched to Froch's favor but the kid was still game and had his senses. Also, Groves was up big (in my view). You don't end the fight like that. It was the biggest fight of his career and you could see in his eyes that he was prepared to go out on his shield if need be. I would love to see a rematch. I think it's necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Don't really see what Froch is supposed to say. It wasn't his fault that the referee stopped it. Just like it wasn't Bradley's fault that they robbed Pacquiao.

Neither fighter should really be criticised after their respective efforts from last night.
                    This ^^^^^^.

Comment

Groves does not deserve a rematch

Groves prior behavior and disrespect before the Froch fight eliminates any rematch. Groves acted like a punk being disrespectful to Carl. Groves big mouth and arrogance cost him any chance of a rematch. Groves will never again fight for a title. Groves got TKO'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X