Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Retains, Gets Split Nod Win Over Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley surprised me quite a bit tonite. I honestly thought JMM would at least hurt him a couple times but Bradley boxed beautifully, ill give him that.

Not sure why i cant stand Bradley, the guy seems likable, he comes to fight, and will fight anyone. Just cant stand him for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      Damn, at the rate I'm going lately - I'm not gonna have any points left.

Neither were winners for me tonight. What a boring ass fight.
      Of course you always lose, look who you have on your avatar. Now, to more important matters... BRADLEY IS DA MAN!!! I know Bob Arum is pissed! His two top cash cows beaten by Bradley! I know there both Top Rank fighters but Bob wasn't happy at all when Bradley beat Pacquaio and he was probably secretly hoping Marquez would put Bradley away but it didn't happen tonight.

Comment

• marquez is # 3-4 on some peoples p4p list, bradley should now take that spot

Comment

• Bradley deserves it. He knew Marquez was stupid when fighting forward. I am all for Bradley vs. Mayweather. Bradley's quickness will give Floyd fits, and probably a loss too.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            I saw a water bottle, a bottle of Pedialyte and some yellow spray bottle that they sprayed in his mouth but I couldn't tell if that was a yellow substance or a yellow bottle.
            That was a clear bottle, but the piss inside of it was yellow. Marquez, back to his old tricks.
            Last edited by shawn4943; 10-12-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
              Bradley surprised me quite a bit tonite. I honestly thought JMM would at least hurt him a couple times but Bradley boxed beautifully, ill give him that.

Not sure why i cant stand Bradley, the guy seems likable, he comes to fight, and will fight anyone. Just cant stand him for some reason.
              Are you a Pacquaio fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                I love when the lil biatches on here get emotional..you want a tissue while we are at it. The funny thing is I didn't seek you out, if you don't agree with my opinion cool but go straight to the counter point and skip the chick shhhht. You think i'm one of the corniest people on this board? Well good, why? Because that right there is 100% irrelevant to anyone but you..so keep on taking the time to feel whatever way you want about me and keep exhibiting them hoish tendencies you've put out here on front street. I'm entitled to my opinion don't like? Here's an option for you ==={>
                Thank you for corroborating my point precisely. I made clear points about the fight. As well against the ***** that is you...Or another option could be to continually berate u & ur bul**** comments. But I'll prolly elect to do neither & just ignore ur wack azz like usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                  marquez is # 3-4 on some peoples p4p list, bradley should now take that spot
                  They had Guerero ranked #2 at 147 based off two wins and Bradley now has a title win and two defenses..he should definitely only be second to Floyd in ranking at 147.

Comment

• great win for bradley. i thought that jmm would eventually get to him but he fought smartly and looked impressive. i wonder what marquez does next.. i'm sure he wouldn't wanna retire on a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Schooled him. But Tim will still get hate lol
                      Seriously man, I don't how you can say Jmm was school when he wasn't. Bradley didn't school Marquez, it was a close fight all the way, and I could argue with Marquez that he should've won. Marquez landed lots of power shots, Tim landed most jabs.

What's wrong with boxing these days is like playing Street Fighter arcade, and someone keeps using Ryu's Hadoken. It's annoying and we sometimes call it cheat. Bradley for the most part at least did bring the fight, but I felt sorry for Marquez having to go out of his way and play the aggressor just like he did with Mayweather.

But hey! What do you expect when you put a counter-puncher against a defensive boxer?

I always admire the ones who brings the fight, and I thought Marquez did that. Tim knows going head-to-head against Marquez he'll lose, that's why he played it smart and won just enough points to win, but no way did you school JMM. Too bad for Marquez, but I applaud him for trying to make it fun to watch.

Nice job Tim.

Comment

Working...
                      X