No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Retains, Gets Split Nod Win Over Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
    How could you possibly score that fight for Bradley? I seriously don't understand. JJust about every significant punch was landed by Marquez and it's not like Bradley overwhelmed him w/ activity so much that it erased Marquez's precision.

I really like both fighters and anyone who has been around here would know that...

But Marquez won that fight and any opinion to the contrary is laughable and I will eviscerate them in a tape viewing.
    Maybe you should actually watch the fight

Comment

• anybody got a gif of when Bradley almost dropped jmm in the last round?

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        I disagree. I think Bradley would give Floyd hell.
        Hell with what? Bradley has no clear advantage over Floyd other than having slightly faster foot speed than Floyd. Floyd has all the advantages. If Bradley try to make it a potshot chess fight, he'd lose since he has the shorter reach and throw his jab too low. If he try to fight on the inside, he'd get beat to the punch with uppercuts and hooks all night. Bradley can make it an ugly fight, but either way, he'd lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
          anybody got a gif of when Bradley almost dropped jmm in the last round?
          I'd love to see that, funny to see Marquez twerking against feather fisted Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
            I'd love to see that, funny to see Marquez twerking against feather fisted Bradley.
            Bradley also hurt him in an earlier round, forget which one.

Comment

• Wow... Reaction to this fight is comical. Even when Bradley gets a clear win it's called a gift decision. I'm black and not a huge Bradley fan a bigger Marquez fan actually. Scored the fight 117-111 Bradley. Marquez was ineffective and lacked activity throughout the fight. Styles make fights and nacho knew this was a bad fight from day one. Old age seemed to show up last night as well. Bradley was not running and holding as a lot of posters have claimed. Nacho also has a horrible habit of lying to jmm and telling him he's ahead in fights. This reverse racism talk is dumb.... I watched manny vs. Bradley in a sports bar which I rarely do and scored it 10-2 for manny.... After rewatching without commentary thought it was closer but still a win for manny. Scored Bradley vs. Ruslan for Bradley. Scored it "like" 8-4. He is boxings Tim tebow.

Comment

• How can anybody that only roots for fighters of one nationality call themselves a boxing fan? A lot of posters on this board seem to look in the mirror before selecting who to support in the ring. And this notion that black "slick" fighters only jab run and hold is crazy. This is a sport called boxing.... Not fighting. U stand a better chance of winning if u finish the fight on your fight and conscious. I love watching to boxers stand toe to toe and land haymakers but if can't appreciate a boxer dominating his opponent and not letting him land anything maybe you should consider mma.... Hit and don't get hit.

Comment

Working...
                X