Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Retains, Gets Split Nod Win Over Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even against pacquaio 4, JMM was losing the fight before his lucky punch courtesy of his left foot.. pac vs floyd, cotto vs bradley

Comment

• Then he must be an 1di0t fighting at WW, didn't you predict Juan to beat Tim?

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      He'd have more at 140. he's just not a welterweight by any means.

Comment

• Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
        Thank you for corroborating my point precisely. I made clear points about the fight. As well against the ***** that is you...Or another option could be to continually berate u & ur bul**** comments. But I'll prolly elect to do neither & just ignore ur wack azz like usual.
        You got straight to the point...on your second post....think about that one for a second....a little longer. Nuff said. By all means ignore me i've never cared to interact with you so hell you'd be doing me a favor too.

Comment

• "Where did Marquez' power go?"

Stop it NSB. When Timmy boxes like that, he rolls with most punches and tonight was no different. There weren't many clean, flush shots landed by Marquez. Tim did a great job of rolling punches, moving his head so punches wouldn't land flush, and catching punches on his gloves.

People really overrated JMM's power after he knocked out Pacquiao. NEWS FLASH: JMM does have power, but not this "roided, hulk power" claimed by many. He caught Pac with a beautiful counter that pac never saw coming, while Pac lunged in.

If you guys seriously expected JMM to knock everyone the f.uck out like he did to Pacquiao, then please pass me what you're smoking.

Comment

• He looked Too heavy in there. Jmm vs MP 1 was were he was well balanced, had legs,speed,power, and agility.

I still enjoyed the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
              Then he must be an 1di0t fighting at WW, didn't you predict Juan to beat Tim?

Yes i did, what's your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Well oh great enlightened one please do tell us wee bit ignorant folk...where did Marquez's power go? We saw lotsss of flush shots..so again please do tell.
                Bradley didnt run face first into a punch..... hows that for you?

Comment

• Honestly, I put my few hundred box withJMM against my friend who rooted for Bradley and I lost it obviously, because Bradley displayed an awesome performance tonight. Probably he learnt a lot or molded from his fights with Pac and Promidnikov. If Bradley is for the wins however, he should be with stunning KO to retire JMM for good! After all, JMM refused to fight Pac anymore and therefore he should be disposed and leaves boxing to the top welters who are willing to fight with each other. Now what it left, Pac vs Bradley-2 will be highly possible, provided Pac will have an equal good performane against Rios on November, and I can't just wait to watch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                    Bradley didnt run face first into a punch..... hows that for you?
                    Now that's an answer I can appreciate..straight to the counter point. A man who knows how to discuss things and state his point from jump. I applaud you bro. My point though was Marquez landed some shots so either Bradley developed a stronger chin from the provodnikov fight or Marquez aged overnight. Hell maybe testing was a factor but everyonne I was around had the question about where the power went.
                    Last edited by turnedup; 10-12-2013, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
                      Bradley deserves it. He knew Marquez was stupid when fighting forward. I am all for Bradley vs. Mayweather. Bradley's quickness will give Floyd fits, and probably a loss too.
                      I'm in for Bradley vs Mayweather too.

I disagree with you about Marquez being stupid though. Someone had to make a fight. I give Marquez the props for trying to make it fun to watch, especially when he knows he's all about counter-punching.

Marquez always had problems with fast defensive fighters. Pacquiao was a fast offensive fighter though which played into Marquez's style of counter-punching in volumes.

Marquez is still a legend, Bradley just played it smart this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X