Comments Thread For: Bradley Retains, Gets Split Nod Win Over Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
    Mexican top fighters shouldnt get in the ring with black people
    Selective breeding and natural selection. Only the strongest survived in those horrible conditions. It was definitely not morally right, but also not something to really brag about. Bradley did outwork him though.

Comment

LMAO what did I say, Marquez started getting that lucas treatment. ANd what happens....

Bradley outboxes him.

So much for "JUAN BY KTFO" Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Or perhaps it was the testing...He caught Bradley flush more than a few times and literally didn't do jack shhhh...hell Provodnikov's half punches hurt Bradley more...i'm just saying his punches not having the same effect when flush now raise a few more questions.
        stop it. You sound ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie17 View Post
          excellent performance by Bradley but for a second there I thought karma was comin like a *****
          You never know with this sport...

Comment

I scored it 7-5, 115-113 for Bradley. He was well in control until the 8th round; Bradley seemed to take a few rounds off and Marquez landed some very nice shots. Bradley took everything that Marquez threw his way! Great fight.

And to those who said this was a boring fight... Stop watching boxing. This was a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jef20071 View Post
              I'd like to see bradley give manny a rematch now, After manny beats rios,, whats everyones opinion about seeing a Bradley vs Manny P 2 fight next for Bradley Then a Mayweather figjt the winner after ?
              Rios/Pacquaio vs Provodnikov/Alvarado would do better numbers and it's still for a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
                Selective breeding and natural selection. Only the strongest survived in those horrible conditions. It was definitely not morally right, but also not something to really brag about. Bradley did outwork him though.
                What the **** are you talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Or perhaps it was the testing...He caught Bradley flush more than a few times and literally didn't do jack shhhh...hell Provodnikov's half punches hurt Bradley more...i'm just saying his punches not having the same effect when flush now raise a few more questions.
                  I've been suspicious of jmm also.

Comment

To my surprise, though, Bradley hurt Marquez twice! That was nuts lol

Comment

• Interesting fight, fair result. Marquez just can't press the action especially not at 40. The bigger his upper body has gotten the slower his legs have become. I think Bradley Cotto at 150 is a good fight and should be next. Marquez doesn't have too many options unless Bradley gives him a rematch. I still have no interest in a 5th Pac fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X