No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Retains, Gets Split Nod Win Over Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Retains, Gets Split Nod Win Over Marquez

Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas - WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (31-0-1, 12KOs) boxed his way to a twelve round split decision victory over former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40KOs). The scores were 115-113 for Marquez, 115-113 for Bradley, 116-112 for Bradley.

Both fighters were picking their spots early, with Marquez having the slight edge in the accuracy department. Bradley tried to bully Marquez at the end of the second, promoting a toe to toe battle for the final ten seconds. Marquez controlled the third with the accurate shots. Bradley back with good shots to the body to edge a close fourth. And Bradley continued to land the better, accurate shots in the fifth and made Marquez miss plenty. Marquez came back take a close sixth with the better landed punches.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great win for Tim B. Marquez should drop down to 140. He's not a welterweight.

Comment

Like a boss!

Comment

i knew it was gonna be a SD no matter who won!! bradley showed hes one of the top dogs pfp he needs to move up the ranks now

Comment

Damn, at the rate I'm going lately - I'm not gonna have any points left.

Neither were winners for me tonight. What a boring ass fight.

Comment

Fought like a champ.

Comment

Schooled him. But Tim will still get hate lol

Comment

Bradley deserves to win the Mayweather lottery,

Comment

I had it a draw, Sky sports commentators seemed abit biased to me but not upset with the verdict, could have gone either way but maybe Bradley just deserved it abit more.

Comment

excellent performance by Bradley but for a second there I thought karma was comin like a *****

Comment

Working...
                    X