No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Retains, Gets Split Nod Win Over Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez after the fight --

Marquez: eh me no get to take eh me power shake because he bradley wants strict testing eh memo dont want risk giving me me power shake that why eh I feel no strong like in pacquiao fight. Eh I just want say I knock manny pacquiao out eh I can do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Homervanderjazz View Post
      U out ur f****** mind??
      Ermm No I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerOfAces View Post
        Wish Marquez would have won, he just didnt do enough.
        Judges got it right.

Much respect to Bradley. Dont like him when he tries to act
        hard but an excellent boxer.

Both amazing fighters but the legend Marquez is a little to
        old at this level. Hope he isnt feeling too down.
        I think he poured everything into that last pacquiao fight. He is definitely one of my favorite fighters. He has absolutely nothing to feel down about.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
          he was a ww when he ktfo pacquiao though right? stop the nonsense, jmm lost because he fought a skilled and slick boxer.

I'm sure if Marquez fought Bradley 4 times he could find a way to beat him too don't act like Marquez is a bonafied welterweight.

Comment

That was a clear victory for Tim, another one lousy judge tried to make boxing look bad again. Those people are just sore losers!

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
            Really?...I thought Bradley did more than enough to pull it off, and i was rooting for Marquez....don't know why Marquez ran out of the ring before a post fight interview..I stopped watching after that..if he cries 'robbery' then I think he's just plain delusional....and wtf was that about Nacho in between rounds telling him he was WINNING?!...

Comment

I had bradley winning 10-2...Bradley boxed his brains off...every biased mexican fan who thinks marquez won has no integrity like their hero marquez....i called it earlier this week and said if marquez lost he would cry robbery......this is y i hate jmm and rafael becuz they have no respect and no integrity for themselves they think the win every fight...im sorrybto my mexican people but i dislike the crybaby marquez bros with a passion......NO INTEGRITY

Comment

You pacquiao fans need to stfu and learn boxing. style make fights motherfockers

Comment

bradley vs pacman 2

I'd like to see bradley give manny a rematch now, After manny beats rios,, whats everyones opinion about seeing a Bradley vs Manny P 2 fight next for Bradley Then a Mayweather figjt the winner after ?

Comment

Had it 115-113 Bradley smart boxing

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
                      Mexican fighters look great against other foreigners. Put them in the ring wit a black fighter with a ounce of slickness they look ordinary.
                      Its the TRUTH ! And someone has to tell Golden Boy Promotions! You gotta start finding guys from a different zip code, that's gonna give Maywether some kind of drama, I stead of a $70 sparring match!

Comment

Working...
                      X