No announcement yet.

How many of you think that Angulo quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Just read that angulo's doctor said he had no broken bones. SO any points I've made regarding orbital fractures is moot. I thought the break was discovered fight night.
    Did he quit?

Comment

• I can't believe this dude has the balls to show his face in this thread again after what happened yesterday. I don't know if I should laugh at him or buy him a beer.

He definitely took a beating in this thread yesterday, though. Whether or not he was injured is subject to debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I can't believe this dude has the balls to show his face in this thread again after what happened yesterday. I don't know if I should laugh at him or buy him a beer.

He definitely took a beating in this thread yesterday, though. Whether or not he was injured is subject to debate.
        son I'm here to take whatever **** I get for the last post. In fairness to big dunn I was on my way out of the office in a hurry. but I'm here. least you could do is sig my whole statement.

Comment

• Why would I sig the whole statement? The rest of it was crap in comparison to that brilliant statement.

Comment

• So now that you know he didn't have any broken bones, and that it was just a simple case of swelling, did Angulo quit?

Comment

Why would I sig the whole statement? The rest of it was crap in comparison to that brilliant statement.
              because of the context. but hey my mistakes so I will wear it.

Comment

• Even in context that statement was hilariously ******ed.

Comment

• I'm jumping in on this late but from what I gather...

If you break your jaw but through sheer bravery and determination last the distance, you weren't really that hurt? But if you retire with an injury, it must've been hell?

I've heard it all now, I'm not surprised though, this is in a thread where we're discussing whether or not Angulo quit... The answer being painfully fuckin' obvious to most.

Comment

• Angulo quit, plain and simple, doesn't matter what reason. What did I miss?

Comment

So now that you know he didn't have any broken bones, and that it was just a simple case of swelling, did Angulo quit?
                      Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Did he quit?
                      Angulo clearly overreacted and could've kept fighting.

I still believe if you get injured in a fight and can't continue thats not quitting.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-12-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X