Lucas Mattysse is hands down the hardest puncher @ 140lb I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    Zab Judah after his WIN against Lucas

"That guy is the hardest puncher I've faced".

So what? Fighters say all sorts of crap. SSM said Floyd hits harder than Canelo. Yiou believe that too? It depends where and how they get hit. Kosya Tszyu knocked Judah out in the second with one punch. He didn't even have a chance to feel Kostya's power

Comment

Insanely heavy hands. Doesn't even need to land flush. But I need to see it against a few more top fighters before I'd make a statement like that.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        So what? Fighters say all sorts of crap. SSM said Floyd hits harder than Canelo. Yiou believe that too? It depends where and how they get hit. Kosya Tszyu knocked Judah out in the second with one punch. He didn't even have a chance to feel Kostya's power
        You yourself just admitted it depends where you get hit so why are you mentioning second round KO?

All I'm saying is that a guy has faced both fighters, and he says Lucas hits harder. I'll take his word over yours.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonardEllerbe View Post
          Floyd hits harder than Lucas back when Floyd was at light weight. You guys forgot how hard my Prince hit back during his prime. Pretty Boy been shot for years now and still dominating and it aint gonna stop any time soon. I love it how you nut hugging crazies all up on Lucas *** because y'all think y'all found the Floyd Killa.

COME AGAIN: So many floyd killas
          Martinez-Pacquaio-Margarito-Tzyu-Williams-Canelo
          yet all of these fighters combined have a total of ZERO wins against Floyd.

Floyd also has a total of ZERO wins against all you mentioned because Floyd only fights people he's certain of beating.

Comment

Lamont Peterson is glass in the first 3 rounds.
            Bradley looked like a puncher vs Peterson, so, although Matthysse is a big puncher, Peterson might be making things look a little exaggerated.

Comment

You yourself just admitted it depends where you get hit so why are you mentioning second round KO?

All I'm saying is that a guy has faced both fighters, and he says Lucas hits harder. I'll take his word over yours.
              Hatton still says tszyu is the hardest puncher he ever faced

Comment

His power is devastating, but fact is he didn't KO Zab or Devon

At 140 he is the most hard hitting boxer, I don't think he wud fair well at 147 though, power wud not be enough.

Lemont has been KD by Khan, so we already knew he would not take a punch from Lucas

Comment

Don't forget that being hit harder by someone doesn't mean they hit harder. If the guy with more punching power doesn't land something as big as the other puncher, you can't really say that he hits harder.

Notice how they usually say "he hit me harder than..." etc.

Comment

hate all you want, but I never seen power at that weight class. What's more impressive is that he applies his power EXTREMELY well and he's a very intelligent fighter. He got KO power in BOTH hands and is also a devastating body puncher. He is also one of the best at cutting the ring off in boxing right next to GGG.

Lucas has a better chance @ beating Mayweather than Canelo or Pacquiao, without a doubt.
                    hardest puncher at 140 you have ever seen? What about Kostya Tszyu? He hits harder that Matthysse.
                    Julio Cesar Chavez and Aaron Pryor probably also hit harder than Matthysse.
                    Last edited by Salardo; 05-19-2013, 08:23 AM.

Comment

randall bailey.....

Comment

Working...
                      X