No announcement yet.

Lucas Mattysse is hands down the hardest puncher @ 140lb I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxLeftHook_ View Post
    Are you stupid or just plain ******ed? A boxer is someone who can counter, avoid punches using footwork, adjust to his opponents...a brawler is someone with little boxing skills who just goes foward with mostly power punches...tell me dumb **** how many jabs did he threw to set up his combos or even just to keep him a distance? Exactly he chases them down to slug it out no skill involved relies on his power..gtfo..his boxing skills come no where near marquez or other boxers...
    you make it seem like lucas is the 2nd coming of mayorga jesus, and i dont recall anyone comparing matthysses boxing skills to marquez dude

Comment

Are you stupid or just plain ******ed? A boxer is someone who can counter, avoid punches using footwork, adjust to his opponents...a brawler is someone with little boxing skills who just goes foward with mostly power punches...tell me dumb **** how many jabs did he threw to set up his combos or even just to keep him a distance? Exactly he chases them down to slug it out no skill involved relies on his power..gtfo..his boxing skills come no where near marquez or other boxers...
      He dropped Peterson with a counter and KO'd Dallas with one as well. He also counter very well to the body. Lucas is not a brawler, his is a very effective boxer-puncher.

Sorry bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        you make it seem like lucas is the 2nd coming of mayorga jesus, and i dont recall anyone comparing matthysses boxing skills to marquez dude
        Youre right on the money, he fights like mayorga ..clumsy just has way way way more power

Comment

Come on man if you really know about boxing theres no need for me to explain why? But heres just a few things he swings too wildy his footwork is poor ( he does cut the ring good I admit ) he doesnt counter effectively when he has opportunities...I'm not trying to take anything from the guy he is a monster, but without that power marquez, floyd and any pure boxer would school him
          I think you're the one who needs to reevaluate your comprehension on boxing. You sound like the type that likes to state that a guy like Duran didn't have boxing skills. It's not all black and white in the sport, there's not just one style that can be described as skillful. A guy doesn't get as many KOs as Lucas has with minimal skill, he's not just standing there winging punches and they're all magically landing.

People really need to get over this "pure boxer" crap and understand the sport as a whole.
          Last edited by _original_; 05-19-2013, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Youre right on the money, he fights like mayorga ..clumsy just has way way way more power
            He doesn't fight anything like Mayorga...you're clueless and keep proving it.

Comment

please log off

Comment

Floyd hits harder than Lucas back when Floyd was at light weight. You guys forgot how hard my Prince hit back during his prime. Pretty Boy been shot for years now and still dominating and it aint gonna stop any time soon. I love it how you nut hugging crazies all up on Lucas *** because y'all think y'all found the Floyd Killa.

COME AGAIN: So many floyd killas
                Martinez-Pacquaio-Margarito-Tzyu-Williams-Canelo
                yet all of these fighters combined have a total of ZERO wins against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I think you're the one who needs to reevaluate your comprehension on boxing. You sound like the type that likes to state that a guy like Duran didn't have boxing skills. It's not all black and white in the sport, there's not just one style that can be described as skillful. A guy doesn't get as many KOs as Lucas has with minimal skill, he's not just standing there winging punches and they're all magically landing.

People really need to get over this "pure boxer" crap and understand the sport as a whole.
                  Theres no need to continue this discussion, Mattysse won tonight and thats that regardless my point of view. Hopefully he fights Garcia, and gets more people into the sport of boxing..since ko artist is what attracts new comers

Comment

Theres no need to continue this discussion, Mattysse won tonight and thats that regardless my point of view. Hopefully he fights Garcia, and gets more people into the sport of boxing..since ko artist is what attracts new comers
                    Floyd Mayweather is what attracts new comers. Prince sold over 1.1 Million against Guerrero. We don't need Lucas. Floyd=Show Time

Comment

He can't do anything to Mayweather. His style of punching would never get to Floyd. However, If floyd doesn't clinch good enough, he could be at the receiving end of some interesting rabbit punches (which I'm in favor of).

Floyd however seem to have practiced on tight clinching for the Guerrero fight, locking him in tight so he can't punch his way out.

Comment

Working...
                      X