No announcement yet.

Lucas Mattysse is hands down the hardest puncher @ 140lb I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Mattysse is hands down the hardest puncher @ 140lb I've ever seen

hate all you want, but I never seen power at that weight class. What's more impressive is that he applies his power EXTREMELY well and he's a very intelligent fighter. He got KO power in BOTH hands and is also a devastating body puncher. He is also one of the best at cutting the ring off in boxing right next to GGG.

Lucas has a better chance @ beating Mayweather than Canelo or Pacquiao, without a doubt.

Kostya Tszyu?

If Lucas dusts off Garcia in a few rounds, I think he might have an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      hate all you want, but I never seen power at that weight class. What's more impressive is that he applies his power EXTREMELY well and he's a very intelligent fighter. He got KO power in BOTH hands and is also a devastating body puncher. He is also one of the best at cutting the ring off in boxing right next to GGG.

Lucas has a better chance @ beating Mayweather than Canelo or Pacquiao, without a doubt.
      The same thing was said about pacquiao a few years ago. Don't get me wrong Matthysse is a beast for now, but eventually his punching power will decline like so many other boxers who solely relied on their power..he better take advantage while it last, because without his power he can't box worth ****

Comment

Originally posted by XxLeftHook_ View Post
        The same thing was said about pacquiao a few years ago. Don't get me wrong Matthysse is a beast for now, but eventually his punching power will decline like so many other boxers who solely relied on their power..he better take advantage while it last, because without his power he can't box worth ****
        What makes you say that?

I think he's a very good boxer, his power just overshadows it.

Comment

I think you're dead wrong on his boxing skills.

LUcas can apply his power better than anyone in boxing that I've seen. He applies it very intelligently and has KO power in both hands, to the head and body. He's not a head hutning slugger at all. He also is one of the best at cutting the ring off behind GGG

Comment

Lucas hasnt even hit his peak yet and your talking about his decline jesus, EVERY fighters attributes will eventually decline lol, and fortunately for lucas power is the last thing that usually goes. And yes lucas can box actually.

Comment

I wonder if lucas could dent rios' chin rios is a straight up neandrathal, if lucas could KO rios I will fully agree with you lol

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                What makes you say that?

Yeah hes very rare IMO. Most good body punchers aren't really devastating punchers like Chavez, Margarito, Maidana, Cotto, Frazier ect. They had decent power but weren't one hitter quitters.

Alot of devastating punchers are head hunters too, I think he mixes it up well which is why Danny Garcias in trouble. I think he will be on top of 140 for awhile. Don't think he should move up though, he's not big a 140 and isn't that fast. His stock will drop a little if he moves up. I can see him as kingpin at 140 though for atleast 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  I wonder if lucas could dent rios' chin rios is a straight up neandrathal, if lucas could KO rios I will fully agree with you lol
                  that would actually be a very interesting fight due to styles, Rios actually has a good chance because he can fight on the inside, IMO better chance than Garcia but I still feel Lucas power is too much.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    What makes you say that?

Come on man if you really know about boxing theres no need for me to explain why? But heres just a few things he swings too wildy his footwork is poor ( he does cut the ring good I admit ) he doesnt counter effectively when he has opportunities...I'm not trying to take anything from the guy he is a monster, but without that power marquez, floyd and any pure boxer would school him

Comment

Working...
                    X