No announcement yet.

Lucas Mattysse is hands down the hardest puncher @ 140lb I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    He can't do anything to Mayweather. His style of punching would never get to Floyd. However, If floyd doesn't clinch good enough, he could be at the receiving end of some interesting rabbit punches (which I'm in favor of).

Floyd however seem to have practiced on tight clinching for the Guerrero fight, locking him in tight so he can't punch his way out.
    Floyd will go toe to toe with Lucas and break him down. Or any damn way he likes. Prince don't need to 'clinch good enough' Lucas is a midget. Floyd will dismantle him. You talking as if it's a fight that Floyd will even break a sweat in. My Prince will only take this fight as a tune up for King Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      I wonder if lucas could dent rios' chin rios is a straight up neandrathal, if lucas could KO rios I will fully agree with you lol
      Those fighters from toprank are not even mentioned in arguments about being the best because everybody knows there on somethin as soon as you mention drug tests there gone.

Comment

Originally posted by XxLeftHook_ View Post
        Youre right on the money, he fights like mayorga ..clumsy just has way way way more power
        Mathysse is a master at what he does and what he does is knock people out, he has to take risks and chase people down take a few hits here and there but eventually *****s are getting dropped sooner or later.

Comment

I agree the guy hits very hard for 140.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Kostya Tszyu?

If Lucas dusts off Garcia in a few rounds, I think he might have an argument.

Glad someone mentioned this in the very first response to this thread.

Comment

he's a plain slugger to me. why does everyone even compare him to manny pacquiao?

Comment

Poor danny garcia this dude is gonna get killed sept 7. Might wear black on that night just for his funeral.

Comment

No doubt about it. Lucas >>>> Kostya all day.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    No doubt about it. Lucas >>>> Kostya all day.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Sure he is. Let's examine that statement. Who is faster? Kostya. Who is the better and smarter boxer? Kostya. Who hits harder? Kostya.

Be real son.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      Sure he is. Let's examine that statement. Who is faster? Kostya. Who is the better and smarter boxer? Kostya. Who hits harder? Kostya.

Be real son.
                      Zab Judah after his WIN against Lucas

"That guy is the hardest puncher I've faced".

Comment

Working...
                      X