Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    So by this you are suggesting that Guerrero was a legit welterweight and was a more than worthy challenger for Mayweather.
    Interestingly, fighters don't always stay at the same weight as their debut, for example, Mayweather began his career as a super featherweight but somehow he is a welterweight and Guerrero isn't? Guerrero beat two 'legit' welterweights, who at welterweight was a workable fight and more legit than the ghost?

As for the bolded, this is irrelevant to the claim in your previous post.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      ghost gave up,

you could see mentally he had just called it quits
      I saw that too!

Comment

• impressive performance, to all the doubters that said his legs are gone loll he looked very good defensively and offensively.

i was hoping that Mayweather was gonna take Guerrero out in the round were he was digging into the body..

Floyd should keep Sr in the corner proberally the best I've ever seen him since the Marquez/Mosley Fight.

Comment

• see flo.mos your idol hasn't lost a step... there's no reason for you or your idol to fear the ginger. doesn't matter if the ginger comes in weighing 190 lbs on fight night. the ginger will lose easily

Comment

• Hate is strong again. Where is the guerrero babdwagon eh ?

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              And to think, a lot of people had the nerve to put Guerrero in the same class as Cotto! Saying that Guerrero is better than Cotto! Those who thought that should be ashamed today. LOL.
              Agreed. And the same people are now telling you that this was a cherry pick by Mayweather Jr...

Some Boxingscene users are unbelievable. Leave your alts., your 5000k+ posts, leave these boards and get a ****ing education. You need it more than hanging around here all day spewing foul words against the fighters you love to hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
                119-110 Mayweather. Just what I suspected. I never thought Guerrero stood a chance in this one from day 1 and I thought there was better fights out there for Floyd. Have to give him credit for the way he went about his business, though. Barring the first two rounds when he was just figuring Guerrero out, his performance was more or less flawless. A magnificent athlete and a true great.

Props to Guerrero, too, for proving he has a chin, a decent engine and trying to make a fight of it until the last bell. Just not good enough, though.
                Good post,sometimes heart and work-rate is enough to beat a guy but not somebody as skilled as Mayweather,i believe Guerrero gave it his all,and i believe if they fought 100 times it would be always be the same result,for one reason,Guerrero isn't good enough to beat Floyd,it's that simple

Comment

• Originally posted by TGD View Post
                  "You can get it how you want it"

"Lets go toe to toe"

Cue 12 rounds of running and holding with a few right hands.

Don't get me wrong, Mayweather is great at what he does, he is very hard to hit, but for me he is a boring fighter.
                  Just keep watching "Boxeo Tecate" son!

Comment

• Floyd schooled him, I believe he could've got the stoppage if he did'nt hurs his hand.
                    Robert had a look of defeat on his face midway through the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                      Paulie speaking the truth
                      What was Paulie saying?

Comment

Working...
                      X