Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
    Honestly it's all Pacquiao, Martinez, or Canelo fights all that matter from now on. **** Khan, Garcia, etc
    I wouldn't mind seeing Floyd against Garcia, I hate Garcia.

The fight was terrible, not a whole of action. Floyd didn't look sharp, it's obvious the ring rust took effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      What's up with some of you guys. This isn't a ****ing e-war. I can be a fan of more than one fighter. You guys are fighting some sort of nerd war where noone wins. It's pathetic.
      is that your girl?? shes bad. props to u bro

Comment

• And to think, a lot of people had the nerve to put Guerrero in the same class as Cotto! Saying that Guerrero is better than Cotto! Those who thought that should be ashamed today. LOL.

Comment

• fight ******,But floyd fought his fight.

Comment

• Barely slipping by the punches? hmm ok

Comment

• Praise Jeebus!

Comment

• Brilliant performance by Floyd. He didn't rested against the ropes, and he fought off his back foot consistently.

Comment

• Another fight where NSB see's completely different to me. Was quite competitive in my book (117-111, 116-112 type with most rounds quite close/competitive) especially for a Floyd fight, I think he did just as well as Cotto if not better. Definitely didn't shame himself. Certainly wasn't what I'd call a clinic.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Or like a featherweight fighting a welterweight.

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    Masterclass really. Legs looked good too. Handspeed not as good.

Score was a little closer than it should have been probably.
                    Agreed on all points.

Comment

• Mayweather with a clear victory, on to the next one.

Comment

Working...
                      X