Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
    wtf was that Ghost never went for it. He fought like he was scared to get KO'd. You can't beat Floyd unless you're prepared to risk it all.
    nah man, he could've done some things differently but he just didn't wanna get careless. you get careless, you get knocked out. **** his head was pretty damn stationary as it was, if he decided to just bull rush floyd it would've been a bad combination. He could've pushed a bit more in spots though I agree. But it's like Hopkins said Guerrero just doesn't have the tools for Floyd.

Guerrero won a few rounds (2 rounds, 3 maybe, I'll have to rewatch and score), Floyd won comfortably though. Solid fight.

Comment

• Great performance by Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        No I think he did better, a lot better. It was effective aggression.
        I gave Cotto 3 rounds upon first watch (must of been half cut), 2 max on rewatching. Tell me what rounds did you give him?

Cotto doing well against Floyd is bull****. Anybody who says he done good is a bull****ter or a delusional poet for Puerto Rico. He did nothing but land about 2 decent jabs and bloody his nose, that is all. Apart from that he barely put a damn glove on Floyd but people of course got suckered into the d1ck-riding, bias, paid off, senile commentators.
        I'm unsure of the actual punch stats,but i'm confident that Cotto landed more,i know he landed the harder punches,Guerrero did ok tonight,but didn't land much clean

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          Well, going on that argument Floyd was a superfeatherweight fighting a featherweight, but the featherweight was the taller, bigger guy.

The Ghost just beat two former, top rated welterweight world champions and has now been a 147 pounder for a couple of years.
          Not really Floyd has been a WW for over 7 years Guerrero less than a year

So if SotoKarras beats Berto should he get a shot at Mayweather?

Comment

• D'oh, when will someone beat the hated Mayweather and appease all of the disaffected Pacquiao fanatics?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              No I think he did better, a lot better. It was effective aggression.
              I gave Cotto 3 rounds upon first watch (must of been half cut), 2 max on rewatching. Tell me what rounds did you give him?

Cotto doing well against Floyd is bull****. Anybody who says he done good is a bull****ter or a delusional poet for Puerto Rico. He did nothing but land about 2 decent jabs and bloody his nose, that is all. Apart from that he barely put a damn glove on Floyd but people of course got suckered into the d1ck-riding, bias, paid off, senile commentators.
              count me in, maybe im delusional, too. but im not puerto rican he he he

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                So by this you are suggesting that Guerrero was a legit welterweight and was a more than worthy challenger for Mayweather.
                As legit a welterweight as Mayweather is? Yes, absolutely.

What tests would you have been happy with to show that he was a good sized, legit 147 pounder? Fight a few more welterweight champions and win? If he's beating the top guys at 147, is just as big as them, weighs in higher, and has been there for a couple of years, what more do you need to see?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                  officially my favorite GIF EVER

Comment

• "You can get it how you want it"

"Lets go toe to toe"

Cue 12 rounds of running and holding with a few right hands.

Don't get me wrong, Mayweather is great at what he does, he is very hard to hit, but for me he is a boring fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      D'oh, when will someone beat the hated Mayweather and appease all of the disaffected Pacquiao fanatics?
                      When mayweather gives them a chance instead of avoiding them.

Comment

Working...
                      X