Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Freedom scored it for Guerrero.

Comment

• 36....guy is phenomonal.

Comment

• ghost was so slow

jesus,

just goes to show Floyd is on another level

Comment

• I wish I could say that Cherrypicker got his tune up and now he's gonna take on some real challenges, but I know that's not true... just some more cherry picking

Comment

• Jim Gray your questions are AWFUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
              wtf was that Ghost never went for it. He fought like he was scared to get KO'd. You can't beat Floyd unless you're prepared to risk it all.
              Co-sign ^^^

That's why I have so much respect for Hatton. Hatton got kod against FLoyd but that's because he gave it all and he fought like a lion. Hatton could have survived by doing what Robert did but he just gave it all

Comment

• I think we can all agree Mayweather's legs are shot. Be honest.

Comment

• he injured his right hand in the 8th when he was putting a beating on guerrero.

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
                    oh c'mon. you're a floyd fan. look at the date i joined BS. you're not fooling me here LOL
                    What's up with some of you guys. This isn't a ****ing e-war. I can be a fan of more than one fighter. You guys are fighting some sort of nerd war where noone wins. It's pathetic.

Comment

• Honestly it's all Pacquiao, Martinez, or Canelo fights all that matter from now on. **** Khan, Garcia, etc

Comment

Working...
                      X