Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only way I see Floyd having to dig into deep waters is if he faces someone with fast hand speed and who is athletic like him, its a shame amirr khan has a glass jaw, he would have been able to cause some problems to Floyd if he didn't have that chin

Danny Garcia is to slow and cant cut off the ring, after tonight, I know Garcia would get KO'd, his workrate is ****ter than Ghost

Canelo has a punchers chance,

Pac is the only boxer I give a decent chance to cause Floyd problems, just due to his speed and movement, but his defence is pretty ****ty and he would walk into something big

Comment

• I think Tbear is just messing around calling Guerrero a Featherweight.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
          but he's right abt the fight. isn't it boring. or you must have been watching a diff. fight
          as a boxing fan no its not boring, sure brandon rios fights are cool but this is boxing not backyard street fights. Its only boring because you guys dont like him and hes not getting hit

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Weren't you talking about how Mayweather had never faced a fighter like Guerrero, how he was going to get beat down and what not? Something tells me that if we witnessed the same exact fight with only their names switched around you'd be singing hymns right now.
            of course i would be singing if he loss. DUH! Guererro was a major disappointment tonight. The fight was a complete and utter snooze fest. Did you not hes the boos? Anyone with a brain and eyeballs sawFloyd run like a chicken!
            I know its difficult for you to make any sense so please, please STFU!

Comment

• Whoever claimed floyd is getting older can just go ahead and shut the **** up.

HE looked lightning fast tonite with super fast movement

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                of course i would be singing if he loss. DUH! Guererro was a major disappointment tonight. The fight was a complete and utter snooze fest. Did you not hes the boos? Anyone with a brain and eyeballs sawFloyd run like a chicken!
                I know its difficult for you to make any sense so please, please STFU!
                Thank you for admitting that the only reason you found the fight boring was because Guerrero didn't win.

Comment

• I don't even find Brandon Rios fights entertaining to watch to be honest.

Comment

Thank you for admitting that the only reason you found the fight boring was because Guerrero didn't win.
                    I found the fight boring, and I was rooting for mayweather.

Mayweather isn't the same as Rigondeaux, I enjoyed watching the showcase he put on vs donaire, that was a masterclass. Mayweather loves to clinch too much sometimes.

I know people love to defend Floyd but he beat someone who didn't belong there in the first place
                    Last edited by T18Z; 05-05-2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

No. I said i would sing if he won. Dumbass! Can you read? Yet again you make no sense! :WORD:
                      Even if Guererro won this fight. The fight ******! My bad, i forgot youre a little slow and things need to be broken down for you to understand!

Comment

Working...
                      X