No announcement yet.

Ward: If Floyd Mayweather has a problem with me , he can pick up the phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    By the same token couldn't Andre Ward also pick up the phone and squash this or take a visit to Mayweather's gym~

Responding back he can call me through fight hype just continues the public beef~ which does benefit Ward.

Why should he call Floyd because of something that Floyd said on a public site? Fighthype probably contacted him for feedback and that's what he said. I doubt that he called Fighthype themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      ofcourse he will respond to the attention he is getting its not like anybody watching what Ward is doing hell he was *****ing recently about Froch v Kessler getting all that hype
      Take your tongue out of Floyd's crack, ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        Why is everything always gotta be about Floyd? Floyd opens his mouth and said some negative shiietz towards ward and ward is suppose to Be the one to call Floyd to squashed it? Wtf?? Taking flowmonism to a whole another level right there. This is why Floyd fans get some much heat, to them Floyd can never do no wrong even when he's in the wrong the other guy is suppose to apologized to him? Hahaha
        I am not in this thread to talk about Floyd I am in it to talk about Ward and how he handled the situation.

I ain't mad at Ward for how he handled it, but what he did is not being a big man squashing a dumb "beef", the situation benefits Ward and he is being opportunistic. Good for him that he gets it~

Comment

He shouldn't care~ that was part of my point. If he cared about ending the "beef" he would take the steps to end it himself, not call Floyd out for how he operates.

However this "beef" is getting Ward's name out there when his name has no reason to be out there' so he shouldn't want the beef to end.

Ward is just like anyone else in this game, plain and simple.
          "If Floyd Mayweather has a problem with me or something that I said, he can pick up the phone and we can talk about it like men," ~ Andre Ward

This is literally all he said.

This just screams ATTENTION WHORE!!!! (sarcasm).

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Take your tongue out of Floyd's crack, ffs.
            it stays on your mind 24/7 don't it you nasty ****

Comment

He shouldn't care~ that was part of my point. If he cared about ending the "beef" he would take the steps to end it himself, not call Floyd out for how he operates.

However this "beef" is getting Ward's name out there when his name has no reason to be out there' so he shouldn't want the beef to end.

Are u just really confused or a diehard flowmoeez? There's no beef, its a one sided trash talk done by Floyd. Ward only responded when he was asked about it and it responded well to it by saying if Floyd have an issues then pick up the phone and call him. How is that beefing?

Comment

There isn't a beef, and he didn't call Mayweather out on anything.

You're looking at this from a perspective that most likely doesn't exist. Ward answered a question, there's no beef on his end, there's no care about what Mayweather said.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Why should he call Floyd because of something that Floyd said on a public site? Fighthype probably contacted him for feedback and that's what he said. I doubt that he called Fighthype themselves.
                  Because Ward is suppose to be different and the opposite of Floyd.

It is called being solution oriented, being the big man and squashing the situation on your own accord is what a true bigger man would do.

Ward is smart enough to know that is a dumb approach to this situation though because this situation benefits him most of all so why just end it~

Comment

Because Ward is suppose to be different and the opposite of Floyd.

It is called being solution oriented, being the big man and squashing the situation on your own accord is what a true bigger man would do.

Ward is smart enough to know that is a dumb approach to this situation though because this situation benefits him most of all so why just end it~
                    Floe moeeeee

Comment

If anything ward is trying to stop this before it escalate by telling Floyd to call him instead of talking to the media about it. This is all a man can do, why should he be the one to call Floyd, he's not the one running his mouth to the media.

Comment

Working...
                      X