No announcement yet.

Ward: If Floyd Mayweather has a problem with me , he can pick up the phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    There isn't a beef, and he didn't call Mayweather out on anything.

You're looking at this from a perspective that most likely doesn't exist. Ward answered a question, there's no beef on his end, there's no care about what Mayweather said.
    That was why I used parentheses when using beef as I was using the term loosely.

I disagree that Ward didn't care, he is basically saying Floyd doesn't operate like a real man, that isn't not caring. Although I would agree the issues mostly seem to be on Floyd's side

There is an issue between the two mostly on Floyd's side, but Ward can also make it better or at least attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Because Ward is suppose to be different and the opposite of Floyd.

It is called being solution oriented, being the big man and squashing the situation on your own accord is what a true bigger man would do.

Ward is smart enough to know that is a dumb approach to this situation though because this situation benefits him most of all so why just end it~
      I reject your premise and give it no credence.

Floyd is the one who insulted him about his name, gold medal, selling ability. Why should Ward call him to "squash" a "Beef" (< Afrocentric Hoodrat, ghetto trash word alert)?

Maybe Ward could've called him IF he was the one who said these things about Floyd; then call and apologize. But he didn't. So answering Floydhype.com and telling them to fuck off instead of feeding their tabloid and sensationalist boxing site, was the right thing to do.

Comment

Because Ward is suppose to be different and the opposite of Floyd.

It is called being solution oriented, being the big man and squashing the situation on your own accord is what a true bigger man would do.

Ward is smart enough to know that is a dumb approach to this situation though because this situation benefits him most of all so why just end it~
        So are u saying Floyd is dumb and is a lil boy then??

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Floyd is the one who insulted him about his name, gold medal, selling ability. Why should Ward call him to "squash" a "Beef" (< Hoodrat, ghetto trash word alert)?

Maybe Ward should call him if he was the one who said these things about Floyd, then call and apologize. But he didn't. So answering Floydhype.com and telling them to fuck off instead of feeding their tabloid and sensationalist boxing site.
          So what it doesn't matter who starts a fight either side can end it, this is not an ending this is a continuation.

I never said anything about Floyd being right or wrong, I just don't consider Ward's method correct if trying to dead the situation.

He shouldn't try to dead the situation though, if he cares about getting his name bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            So are u saying Floyd is dumb and is a lil boy then??
            Judge him however you want~ I don't care.

Comment

How long has it been since you had the gumption to approach me? A year maybe?

This is what you come with that doesn't even have to do with the matter at hand, and please go find where I was crying about Broner because I am not even a big Broner guy~
              You're hurt. Take a seat again before I spank you.

Comment

So what it doesn't matter who starts a fight either side can end it, this is not an ending this is a continuation.

I never said anything about Floyd being right or wrong, I just don't consider Ward's method correct if trying to dead the situation.

He shouldn't try to dead the situation though, if he cares about getting his name bigger.
                What are we on about again?

This is getting too deep for something that was a simple, "Fuck off, I've got no comment. If Floyd wants to talk he can call me", conversation ending comment.

It's the equivalent of settling out of court. THE END. Get out of this thread and stop your nonsense.

Comment

Floyd is the one who insulted him about his name, gold medal, selling ability. Why should Ward call him to "squash" a "Beef" (< Afrocentric Hoodrat, ghetto trash word alert)?

Maybe Ward could've called him IF he was the one who said these things about Floyd; then call and apologize. But he didn't. So answering Floydhype.com and telling them to fuck off instead of feeding their tabloid and sensationalist boxing site, was the right thing to do.
                  But the gambler doesn't care. Ward said something about his Floyd. WARD MUST PAY FOR THIS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                    You're hurt. Take a seat again before I spank you.
                    Go for it but go find the post where I was crying about Broner first~

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cupocity303 again

Comment

Working...
                      X