No announcement yet.

Ward: If Floyd Mayweather has a problem with me , he can pick up the phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    In other words your too lazy to go look yourself and want it spoon fed to you.
    You made the claim, back it up.

Comment

Floyd shredding Ward is not a sign of insecurity,all it is is Floyd getting pissed at Ward for rooting for Floyd`s opponent.What if somebody your supposedly cool with,you let him use your gym for free and then he comes out and say he`s rooting for your opponent who disrespected you in interviews,how would you feel?

And don`t say you would`nt be angry cause you would likely be angry.

And Floyd is not asking for praise but his supposed friend is rooting against him so of-course he gonna be mad.Also Ward is not innocent either,I`ve seen interviews where he takes jab at Floyd subliminally.He`s just a 2-face weightdrainig fraud.
      ummm... you do know Ward and Guerrero have a friendship too right? they both came up together in the Bay Area. Ward attends Guerrero fights to support him and Guerrero does the same. Ward i guess just naturally chose the guy he's closer too whats wrong with that?

Comment

• Andre Ward would kick his ass at 160, but that would never happen. That is just too much for Floyd. It sucks these guys aren't around the same weight, but that's the nature of the sport.

Comment

In other words your too lazy to go look yourself and want it spoon fed to you.
          U want me to go dig up what ur trying to prove to me? Hahaha. U make a claim back it up. In other word: flowmoeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            how the **** does ward make 160 without literally killing himself?
            he doesn't make 160, he makes 168.

Comment

Working...
            X