No announcement yet.

Ward: If Floyd Mayweather has a problem with me , he can pick up the phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    That is not how Floyd operates, you don't have to like it I really don't care.

But what Ward just did is only slightly different in that he was more subtle and clever while Floyd was well Floyd.
    But what should he have said? Fill in the blank for me.:

(Fight Hype dials Ward's number)

FightHype: Andre, in our recent interview with Floyd Mayweather, he said some things to say about you. We would like to give you the opportunity to respond. What would you like to say in response to these comments?

Ward: (Fill in the blank)

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Ward did his part by not talking to the media about it when they called him for a response. Kind of silly to think Ward should call Floyd.
      IF someone is beefing with me I make sure to get a hold of them, if I want it to end anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I don't consider this a response. FightHype called him.
        Exactly.
        Andre Ward was raised right, he's a classy act and handled this like I would expect him too, like a gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          But what should he have said? Fill in the blank for me.:

(Fight Hype dials Ward's number)

FightHype: Andre, in our recent interview with Floyd Mayweather, he said some things to say about you. We would like to give you the opportunity to respond. What would you like to say in response to these comments?

Ward: (Fill in the blank)
          No comment~

Dead issue

Comment

IF someone is beefing with me I make sure to get a hold of them, if I want it to end anyways.
            You're assuming Ward cares, just like Mayweather is assuming Ward cares.

He doesn't.

Comment

Floyd fans have issues and problems understanding anything.

1. Floyd makes comments.
              2. Apparently, FH reporter calls Ward to get a response. That is how it usually works, the reporter get in contact with the fighter. Only divas call the reporter to get out there.
              3. Ward answer respectfully and did not sound bitter or mad about anything.

4. Floyd fans interpretation skills take over and change everything.

Comment

That is not how Floyd operates, you don't have to like it I really don't care.

But what Ward just did is only slightly different in that he was more subtle and clever while Floyd was well Floyd.
                Why is everything always gotta be about Floyd? Floyd opens his mouth and said some negative shiietz towards ward and ward is suppose to Be the one to call Floyd to squashed it? Wtf?? Taking flowmonism to a whole another level right there. This is why Floyd fans get some much heat, to them Floyd can never do no wrong even when he's in the wrong the other guy is suppose to apologized to him? Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                  But when Guerrero stepped to broners face, you were crying like a lil girl. "That's not how he should handle it".
                  How long has it been since you had the gumption to approach me? A year maybe?

This is what you come with that doesn't even have to do with the matter at hand, and please go find where I was crying about Broner because I am not even a big Broner guy~

Comment

Gotta take Ward's side - Maturity.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      You're assuming Ward cares, just like Mayweather is assuming Ward cares.

He doesn't.
                      He shouldn't care~ that was part of my point. If he cared about ending the "beef" he would take the steps to end it himself, not call Floyd out for how he operates.

However this "beef" is getting Ward's name out there when his name has no reason to be out there' so he shouldn't want the beef to end.

Ward is just like anyone else in this game, plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X