Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: If Floyd Mayweather has a problem with me , he can pick up the phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ofcourse he will respond to the attention he is getting its not like anybody watching what Ward is doing hell he was *****ing recently about Froch v Kessler getting all that hype

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      I don't consider this a response. FightHype called him.
      oh good. fake beef to get more hits.

Comment

I like this response

Ward is good with his words
        The man is very well spoken

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          ofcourse he will respond to the attention he is getting its not like anybody watching what Ward is doing hell he was *****ing recently about Froch v Kessler getting all that hype
          Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          oh good. fake beef to get more hits.
          What should he have said?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            I agree with how Ward handled it.

He was fired at publically, so he responded so he doesn't look like a *****, but responded in a mature manner.
            Well, Ward did talk about that fight first so Mayweather was kind of responding to him, now Floyd certainly went Floyd on Ward which was not exactly responding in kind.

He didn't have to respond and that is a back handed dig at Floyd, but it benefits his Q-rating to do so I don't really care what he does in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              By the same token couldn't Andre Ward also pick up the phone and squash this or take a visit to Mayweather's gym~

Responding back he can call me through fight hype just continues the public beef~ which does benefit Ward.
              seriously? you expect him to go to vegas just to respond to something another fighter said about him? and even calling him, why should he do that?

mayweather is the one with something to say, ward just said he should have addressed him personally as opposed to through the media. ward didnt really say anything back to floyd through the media except if he wants to talk they should do so privately. in no way did he carry on this supposed beef

good move by ward, he couldnt have handles that situation any better.

also lol at the idea of these two fighting

its insane how often i have to remind ppl of this but there is this thing called weightclasses. at 160 both of them would suck, ward would be drained and floyd doesnt even have the frame to fight at 154 without a significant drop in ability.

these guys arent even remotely the same size.

Comment

Damn if only Mayweather was bigger. This is the true P4P fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  By the same token couldn't Andre Ward also pick up the phone and squash this or take a visit to Mayweather's gym~

Responding back he can call me through fight hype just continues the public beef~ which does benefit Ward.
                  Why would ward call Floyd for?? It should be the other way around. If Floyd has a problem with whatever ward said then man up and addressed whatever problems he has one on one with ward. Gossips is for the ladies. But I can start to see the flowmoeez hating on ward now hahah!!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    From FH:

"If Floyd Mayweather has a problem with me or something that I said, he can pick up the phone and we can talk about it like men," stated undefeated super middleweight king Andre Ward, who kept it short and sweet when responding to recent comments made about him by undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather. In a recent interview, Mayweather took a number of shots at Ward, questioning, among other things, his ability to sell tickets outside of his hometown of Oakland, California.

Mayweather's comments were likely motivated by the fact that Ward recently voiced his support for long-time friend and fellow Bay Area native Robert Guerrero, who will obviously try to dethrone the pound-for-pound king on May 4. Instead of engaging in a public war of words, Ward let it be known that he stands by his comments, as well as his friend, and if Mayweather has any issues that need to be addressed, he's more than willing to discuss them in private over the phone.
                    Ward's just helping his Friends Floyd & Robert sell tickets! They're just hyping the fight! I'm not Buying!! F@ck you Floyd! Coward!! Cherry Picker!! Booo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      seriously? you expect him to go to vegas just to respond to something another fighter said about him? and even calling him, why should he do that?

mayweather is the one with something to say, ward just said he should have addressed him personally as opposed to through the media. ward didnt really say anything back to floyd through the media except if he wants to talk they should do so privately. in no way did he carry on this supposed beef

good move by ward, he couldnt have handles that situation any better. and lol at the idea of these two fighting

its insane how often i have to remind ppl of this but there is this thing called weightclasses. at 160 both of them would suck, ward would be drained and floyd doesnt even have the frame to fight at 154 without a significant drop in ability.

these guys arent even remotely the same size.

He doesn't have to go to Vegas to make a call, but an older generation would say you should squash things face to face not over the phone~ it is not like Mayweather is hard to find and that Ward is on the other side of the world (or all that busy currently).

Ward or Floyd can squash it, either one can be the bigger man but more is expected of Ward considering how he represents himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X