No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Ohhh man, now all you guys is realizing?? Ha took ya'll long enough. All dem Floyd fans hyping the ginger. I told em, I told em all ginger was gonna pull some diva stuff. Now everyone is scrambling for damage control.

I said it for years, been banned for it, came back to spread some more truth & look, boom. In ya face hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry mate I was one of the poster putting you down and taking shots at you.. This is the last straw for me, I don't even care if he doesn't fight on May 4 but to try and use that excuse to duck Trout is unacceptable for the boxing fan in me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      Dosen't have to, he told Canelo, your next in September....
      BOY needs the PPV #'s The Bun brings!!!
      Floyd had never promised Canelo anything. It's possible Schaefer and De La Hoya have been feeding him promises without running them by Floyd first.

Besides, Canelo just ****ed up by issuing this ultimatum. I'd be surprised if Floyd let's himself look like a straight bi*ch in the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        So Trout is not marketable and still you want Canelo to fight him? Why not Floyd who is a draw enough by himself.

It makes no sense. Unless you don't want to see Floyd fight the best. Is that your reasoning?
        And what made Trout the best? I don't give him no more of a shot than I give RG really. I might even get Trout less of a shot because he's not good enough to outbox him and he doesnt't hit hard enough to stop him.

The Floyd-RG fight isn't getting canceled you know that so at this point wanting to see that over RG-Floyd is a moot point.

Comment

• Mayweather is such a coward I don't understand how his groupies can idolize him the way they do. Just shows you how sissified the country is now when even the best boxer is a ***** and people love it.

Comment

• I can understand if he doesn't fight on Mayweather's undercard. He should, but I can understand if he doesn't.

But why would he not fight Trout just because Mayweather won't sign a contract?

That doesn't make sense and is an obvious duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              WTF are you talking about? LOL

Survive? HE HAS TO WIN THE FIGHT......he won't get a guarantee if he loses.?!?!?! hahahaha
              I think by survive he meant..he doesnt have to look good winning..but just barely skimming the win...

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              I don't see Trout as a fight that's any more challenging than the Guerrero fight, I like both fights too, simply saying a win over Canelo would have made the fight more marketable and given it more credibility, I'm still not convinced Trout is as good as he's being made out to be, he beat a smaller fighter in Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                It makes no sense to me why Mayweather wouldn't agree with this. Let's be honest here, Mayweather's biggest PPV outside of Pac (which isn't going to happen) is Canelo.

Mayweather has no interest in Martinez and any other name other than those two isn't going to generate the money Mayweather is set to make.

To me it sounds like Mayweather is trying to impose himself once again in everything. Just sign the promise, if Canelo wins, then he deserves the fight and is the best option money wise for Floyd.

I think it comes down to Floyd being a d.ick.
                Mayweather has nothing to do with Canelo not fighting Trout on his own. Hell I defended Canelo almost more than anyone on here but this is just ***** made and ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  Mayweather has nothing to do with Canelo not fighting Trout on his own. Hell I defended Canelo almost more than anyone on here but this is just ***** made and ridiculous.
                  Same here man, I don't think they realize how utterly ridiculous that sounds.

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                  I think by survive he meant..he doesnt have to look good winning..but just barely skimming the win...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                    Floys is about making Money and Canelo would be one of his biggest Cash ins. And if he beats Trout it would show he can hang with a true top 154 fighter. Floyd knows that Canelo would not be a walk in the park. I am not even a huge Canelo fan but Floyd has no reason to not sign this fight, especially when hes going to bank

Floyd aint gonna fight a fighter coming off a lost in which may be the situation with Canelo.Floyd already said Canelo has to beat a fighter with a pulse before he gets a shot at Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                      And what made Trout the best? I don't give him no more of a shot than I give RG really. I might even get Trout less of a shot because he's not good enough to outbox him and he doesnt't hit hard enough to stop him.

The Floyd-RG fight isn't getting canceled you know that so at this point wanting to see that over RG-Floyd is a moot point.
                      So in your opinion Guererro is a more dangerous fight for Floyd than Trout. That explains your position. I happen to think the opposite and, as mentioned earlier, I am baffled how any sane person can think otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X