Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a Maywather fan but I believe Canelo is too strong a champ at 154 and too dangrous. Yet Canelo needs to fight Trout at least and ran from Chavez Jr and never mentions Martinez...sucker!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Outside of Martinez, (who's name Floyd fears to whisper), Austin Trout is the most dangerous fighter Floyd can face right now. Which is why all the Floyd fans were on ginger's little peter. Cause they know ginger is a star, (however unworthy) & he woulda been an easy payday for Floyd with relatively no threat.

That's why all of the Floyd fans want him to fight ginger. Because they know ginger would get picked apart in the center of the ring. But now everyone is trying to blame Floyd for ginger ducking Trout,lol!!
      I like how it's 2013 and people still doubt him. I'm not one to talk crap but I really question people's analytical skills. Trout is again a stop and go type of fighter, who as oppose to creating opportunities he waits for them, Cotto does well against those types but sadly for his he didn't have the physical attributes to cope with it at '54, that said Miguel did much better than he was given credit for. Trout isn't out boxing Floyd, Floyd will get off first outside and can take it to him as well. I like Trout, but he ain't no Martinez either.

Comment

• dudes still THINK Nelo has a right to call out Floyd ....smh

why should he fight Floyd and not Maravilla?!?...why does he need Floyd to say ok for him to fight Trout?!?...why hasn't he fought and beaten any of the top 10 dudes in his OWN division?!?...why does he think he has the right to demand a fight with the P4P eilite without ever facing a p4p ranked fighter?!?

the guy is a fraud and I'll bet my life that he gets KTFO brutally when he steps up to the plate like a man....they're protecting him for a reason....I suspect he's got some chin issues...can't wait for him to get iced now!!
        Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 02-27-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
          I like Floyd,he can fight. But if Canelo fights Trout and wins convincingly,then Canelo v Floyd would be the biggest fight of all-time for PPV #'s !!! Sign the deal Floyd and take on the winner of Canelo v Trout.If Trout wins then we have a new American and World star for Money to fight. Either way it's win-win huge for Floyd.Make the deal !!! He can have 2 fights vs the winner for HUGE $$$.

This contract Canelo wants Floyd to sign is about getting a fight with Floyd regardless if he wins or loses to Trout.Floyd already said he`s not fighting Canelo unless he beats a fighter with a pulse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            Mayweather is such a coward I don't understand how his groupies can idolize him the way they do. Just shows you how sissified the country is now when even the best boxer is a ***** and people love it.
            So Canelo is refusing to fight a credible challenger (again) and somehow it's Mayweathers doing? Play that back in you mind and see if that really makes sense.

Comment

• I do not think floyd fear Martinez, but dam Floyd can bearly break 150, martinez walks around at 175+ use your logic - If you are the best in your profession, paid your dues etc.. why would you entertain someone who has done nothing in your profession(Canelo) or let them force you to make a decision? Remember its a busness also

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                I like how it's 2013 and people still doubt him. I'm not one to talk crap but I really question people's analytical skills. Trout is again a stop and go type of fighter, who as oppose to creating opportunities he waits for them, Cotto does well against those types but sadly for his he didn't have the physical attributes to cope with it at '54, that said Miguel did much better than he was given credit for. Trout isn't out boxing Floyd, Floyd will get off first outside and can take it to him as well. I like Trout, but he ain't no Martinez either.
                Austin Trout is a tall southpaw who doesn't gas. With an excellent jab, hand speed & foot speed. We're not talking about Diego Corrales at 130 now. We're talking about a 36 year old Floyd fighting a young fresh gigantic southpaw in the southpaws weight class.

Comment

• canelo can look forward to fighting on those other two dates because nobody tells mayweather what to do but GOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    dudes still THINK Nelo has a right to call out Floyd ....smh

why should he fight Floyd and not Maravilla?!?...why does he need Floyd to say ok for him to fight Trout?!?...why hasn't he fought and beaten any of the top 10 dudes in his OWN division?!?...why does he think he has the right to demand a fight with the P4P eilite without ever facing a p4p ranked fighter?!?

the guy is a fraud and I'll bet my life that he gets KTFO brutally when he steps up to the plate like a man....they're protecting him for a reason....I suspect he's got some chin issues...can't wait for him to get iced now!!
                    Definitely a question mark.

He was young but we know he can be rocked by someone like Jose Cotto who isn't a huge puncher.

Comment

• Hey, where's pistol whip??

Comment

Working...
                      X