No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    So in your opinion Guererro is a more dangerous fight for Floyd than Trout. That explains your position. I happen to think the opposite and, as mentioned earlier, I am baffled how any sane person can think otherwise.
    My position is that both of them get beat by Mayweather clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
      And what made Trout the best? I don't give him no more of a shot than I give RG really. I might even get Trout less of a shot because he's not good enough to outbox him and he doesnt't hit hard enough to stop him.

The Floyd-RG fight isn't getting canceled you know that so at this point wanting to see that over RG-Floyd is a moot point.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        So in your opinion Guererro is a more dangerous fight for Floyd than Trout. That explains your position. I happen to think the opposite and, as mentioned earlier, I am baffled how any sane person can think otherwise.
        Outside of Martinez, (who's name Floyd fears to whisper), Austin Trout is the most dangerous fighter Floyd can face right now. Which is why all the Floyd fans were on ginger's little peter. Cause they know ginger is a star, (however unworthy) & he woulda been an easy payday for Floyd with relatively no threat.

That's why all of the Floyd fans want him to fight ginger. Because they know ginger would get picked apart in the center of the ring. But now everyone is trying to blame Floyd for ginger ducking Trout,lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
          My position is that both of them get beat by Mayweather clearly.
          So you think Trout and RG are equally dangerous for Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Outside of Martinez, (who's name Floyd fears to whisper), Austin Trout is the most dangerous fighter Floyd can face right now. Which is why all the Floyd fans were on ginger's little peter. Cause they know ginger is a star, (however unworthy) & he woulda been an easy payday for Floyd with relatively no threat.

That's why all of the Floyd fans want him to fight ginger. Because they know ginger would get picked apart in the center of the ring. But now everyone is trying to blame Floyd for ginger ducking Trout,lol!!
            Oh now you're just being delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              Didn't you just read what I said? Doesn't get anymore clearer than that. Sign the contract and give the fans what they wanna see.
              YES! Canelo should sign the contract to fight Trout.

Comment

Like I said before if Floyd wasn't 36, past his prime and was actually a real JMW he would be laughed at for fighting Trout.

These same people who are screaming for Trout I can guarantee they didn't want to see a Prime Floyd vs Cory Spinks at 154 when that was being discussed. Everyone said it would be a boring waste of time.

Yet Trout-Floyd is a big fight? Now that Floyd is past it? FOH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

I think that sums it up pretty well.

Comment

Oh now you're just being delusional.
                    There is nothing more delusional than a ginger fan defending his blatant duck.

Comment

• Trout is a way harder fight than Guerrero no doubt...trout beat Miguel cotto clearly...while Guerrero had a hard ass fight with no skill having no punch resistance having bert:smilol:

Comment

Working...
                      X