Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
    ESPN's David Faitelson interviewed Canelo

"Saul "El Canelo" Alvarez desde la ciudad de Mexico:"Si Mayweather no firma para pelear conmigo, no peleo contra Austin Trout". "

"If Mayweather doesn't sign, I don't fight Trout"

How can this even be defended?
    What a punk ass fraud. **** him, then, I hope Mayweather never considers fighting him. Seems like Alvarez wanted a guarantee whether he won or lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      the Nelo fans know this is a b1tch move by Nelo...they know he's a fraud...they just don't want noone else to see it...thats all...a pride thing!!
      There are no (real) Alvarez fans sticking up for this. Just Floyd haters who hype up Alvarez with the agenda of making it seem like Floyd is ducking this kid (who was looked at as a joke a year ago by these very same flip flopping morons).

At the end of the day, Alvarez is making it clear he will not take a risk unless Floyd gives him a pay day in September.

Even IF Floyd was going to fight him, just the fact Alvarez is trying to muscle his way into a fight will make Floyd show him who's the real boss and who the little kid is.

I can see Floyd not fighting him now just out of spite. Alvarez better say sorry or he will end up like Pac; ducking Floyd to face **** (Clottey/Margarito/Mosley) opposition for A LOT less.

Who will have the last laugh? Sure as hell won't be Alvarez, especially if he doesn’t fight Trout or even a JMW. Not to mention bomb if he headlines a PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        The Cinnamon Bun don't want to be Pimped, by FRAUD, NO MAS!!!
        Let him be independent and see how much is real following will back him up, he's losing boxing fans already.

Comment

• Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          i love how because of their race and fan base canelo an pac can get away with ulitmatums ect ect but when floyd makes one request he's ducking.

if i was floyd i'd find trout a great opponent who's in the top 10 in his division an if trout wins fight him in september an say fuk ginger.
          el FRAUD fight in September??? That's some funny ****!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            So even if he doesn't get the Floyd fight not only will he not fight on the card but he won't fight Trout altogether? I atleast thought he would still fight Trout because that is a good fight on its own. WOW.

Damn you can't defend this.
            Nope Canelo-trout is down the drain because I don't ever ever see Mayweather being told what to do not especially by a fighter who can't command anything at this stage of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Well for the fan that just hates Mayweather it can be, but otherwise the very thought of this is sick, and this is the worst thing I've seen since the May Vs Pac negotiations.
              Same ****, diffrent excuse for BOY to PUNK OUT!!!

Comment

• Floyd should fight Trout instead of Guererro.

I dont blame Canelo for wanting a guarantee for a shot at Floyd. I'm sure he leaves money behind by fighting on an undercard instead of a mainevent.

Comment

• Easy ways for Mayweather to handle this
                  1. Tell Canelo to f**k*FF
                  2. Agree to it, but make Canelo fight for the WW titles (147)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Signing the contract to fight Canelo in September MAKES BUSINESS SENSE PEOPLE!! Isn't that the Floyd/Flomo motto
                    of boxing?
                    So what should happen if he can't get this guarantee? Who should he fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
                      ESPN's David Faitelson interviewed Canelo

"Saul "El Canelo" Alvarez desde la ciudad de Mexico:"Si Mayweather no firma para pelear conmigo, no peleo contra Austin Trout". "

"If Mayweather doesn't sign, I don't fight Trout"

How can this even be defended?
                      The statement itself didn't sound believable because of how ridiculous it is. I hope the media eats him alive and rightfully so. Don't think I've ever heard a champion say something that cowardly.

Comment

Working...
                      X