No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    come on man. no one except pac diehards like yourself wanted jmm/pac 4 and its the same thing for jmm/pac 5.
    crawl out under of floyd's nuts and read what's out there. i'm basing my post on boxing news and articles that came out after the fight.

Comment

pac only fought him a 3rd time because he was avoiding floyd and a 4th time because he didn't want to fight floyd or bradley and cotto wouldn't do another CW. Stop acting as if he was giving JMM more fights for the fans or JMM. He was doing it to satisfy his own greed and get what he figured was an easy win.
      I dont thinkthe public was crying out for a third fight, only JMM was. Pac could have got a rematch from Bradley but didnt.

JMM dont have to fight Pac, but a gentlmen would give a rematch, and i always thought JMM was a gentlemen. Its almost as if Pac haters are scared JMM will lose. Rather than be pessimistic think of JMM having another win over Pac to make it equal.

Comment

stop acting like Manny gave JMM immediate rematches because he wanted to prove who was better. He made JMM wait for the 1st rematch and only fought 3rd and 4th to avoid floyd and because cotto wouldn't fight at a cw again.
        He offered immediate rematches but Marquez priced himself out.

However, since you haven't been following boxing that long, you wouldn't know that.

Comment

I like JMM a lot, but he better stay away from fights like Ramos and Fedchenko if he chooses not to fight Pac. I still think he does fight Pac though, that has to be the biggest money fight for him right now.

Comment

Since posting on boxingscene for the past 3-4 years....I pretty much know who the Pac fans are on this site.

However, what I see in this thread, is a bunch of neutral/non pacquiao fans, calling Marquez out on this (as they should).

Comment

Marquez was never offered an "immediate" rematch. The Chris John bout occurred two years after Pacquiao-Marquez I.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Marquez was never offered an "immediate" rematch. The Chris John bout occurred two years after Pacquiao-Marquez I.
                You sure are desperate now n days? How many times are you gonna indirectly reply to me in hopes of getting attention?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                  You sure are desperate now n days? How many times are you gonna indirectly reply to me in hopes of getting attention? Get a life, you fvkkin loser.
                  Is this some reverse psychology, Top Rank? Just admit it, you wanna talk to me, about me and so forth. The floor is yours since you don't wanna talk boxing. That's what my post was about, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                    He offered immediate rematches but Marquez priced himself out.

However, since you haven't been following boxing that long, you wouldn't know that.
                    When you offer an immediate rematch for crap money it isn't surprising that the opponent doesn't accept it.

we all know manny lowballed JMM. if you can't admit it fine.

Comment

For those who dont know!!

For those of you who dont know boxing!!!

Manny pac screwed JMM over on money in every fight taking more than the lions share!!! Marquez bit the bullet everytime just to make the fight happen!!

I even remember Marquez saying "He (Manny pac) is making me pay outside the ring, im going to take this fight to make him pay inside the ring"

Now Marquez is in the driver seat, and he wants Top Rank and manny pac to know it!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X