No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Is this some reverse psychology, Top Rank? Just admit it, you wanna talk to me, about me and so forth. The floor is yours since you don't wanna talk boxing. That's what my post was about, by the way.
    No reverse psychology, however it never fails.....in almost every thread I reply in you find some way to reference something I have stated.

To be honest it's pretty sad. I mean if you want to chat with me, just ask.

Like I stated before you sound and post like a neglected house wife....doing any and everything to gain my attention.

Your a Stan, and this is my last reply to you, for your own good and psychological well being.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
      he gave him that opportunity out of his kindness of his heart made of pure gold wahwah here you need this
      Why do I need a bottle for? I'm not butthurt over anything.

Hasn't Marquez made some of his biggest paydays along with that?
      Let's see how Marquez performs when the fire for revenge is on the other side. That would be some interesting drama right there to watch in the ring.

I'm sorry that people get so hurt like you because I want to see yet again another exciting fight. If it doesn't happen, my world keeps turning.

Comment

• People Remember this is a BUSINESS... Marquez has to act like he's not interested in a 5th fight so he can be offered more money.. this is the first time he has the upper hand with pacquiao, so he has to play it off as if he doesn't want this fight... he was dumb enough to take chump change with Mayweather, not to mention not only was Mayweather the bigger guy to begin with.. he didn't even make weight.. and came in even bigger than expected.. because it was easy to fork over $60,000.00 to Marquez for not making weight.. when Marquez was already getting a low low payout.. If Marquez was dumb enough to take that fight... he will definately take a 5th fight with Pacquiao.. only this time he can hold out a little longer so they can offer him more money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Why do I need a bottle for? I'm not butthurt over anything.

Hasn't Marquez made some of his biggest paydays along with that?
          Let's see how Marquez performs when the fire for revenge is on the other side. That would be some interesting drama right there to watch in the ring.

I'm sorry that people get so hurt like you because I want to see yet again another exciting fight. If it doesn't happen, my world keeps turning.
          What I don't get is that they have given us 4 great fights, yet certain people don't want a 5th?

I think Marquez fans want the fight, so do Pacquiao fans and casual fans as well.

the 5th fight will happen, so all of this is a moot point.

Comment

• Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
            People Remember this is a BUSINESS... Marquez has to act like he's not interested in a 5th fight so he can be offered more money.. this is the first time he has the upper hand with pacquiao, so he has to play it off as if he doesn't want this fight... he was dumb enough to take chump change with Mayweather, not to mention not only was Mayweather the bigger guy to begin with.. he didn't even make weight.. and came in even bigger than expected.. because it was easy to fork over $60,000.00 to Marquez for not making weight.. when Marquez was already getting a low low payout.. If Marquez was dumb enough to take that fight... he will definately take a 5th fight with Pacquiao.. only this time he can hold out a little longer so they can offer him more money.
            you mean $600,000.00 and JMM made more fighting floyd than he did anyone else up to that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
              People Remember this is a BUSINESS... Marquez has to act like he's not interested in a 5th fight so he can be offered more money.. this is the first time he has the upper hand with pacquiao, so he has to play it off as if he doesn't want this fight... he was dumb enough to take chump change with Mayweather, not to mention not only was Mayweather the bigger guy to begin with.. he didn't even make weight.. and came in even bigger than expected.. because it was easy to fork over $60,000.00 to Marquez for not making weight.. when Marquez was already getting a low low payout.. If Marquez was dumb enough to take that fight... he will definately take a 5th fight with Pacquiao.. only this time he can hold out a little longer so they can offer him more money.
              I think 55-45 (PPV split) in favor of Marquez will get the fight down. As far as guarantees I think Pacquiao will come down on what he typically gets so both JMM and Manny get these same guarantee 15-20 million.

Comment

• Beat Garcia then retire and Matthysse becomes Full WBC Champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I personally think that if Marquez calls it quits, I respect that. If he decides to fight some bum, I'm not down with that.

He doesn't owe Pac anything but I also don't want to see him fight someone that doesn't make sense. For me, I would rather see him retire but he's going to make one last pay day before he calls it quits.
                  For Mexicanos, its ok to be Puto??? Pac Dominates Barrera but he still give him rematch! Pac beat JMM twice but still give him rematch!

Now Pac wants a rematch of an exciting fight where he's winning & got caught by a lucky punch after JMm step on Pac's foot, now JMM said, No WAy!! but Mexicanos still support JMM's duck??

JMM needs to prove he can do it again without controversy! The 1st one was a Robbery when a Judge give a 10-7 score instead on 10-6 score! The 2nd was close fight! The 3rd was close also! The 4th was Decisive but with controversy! PED allegation & Foot stepping! We need a fifth fight!! Let's not support a DUCK!

Comment

• lol controversy. He iced him into a phucking corpse. What more does he need to do? Kill an elected official in the ring?

and really, a pac queer crying about PEDs. Let the commission do it's job, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      For Mexicanos, its ok to be Puto??? Pac Dominates Barrera but he still give him rematch! Pac beat JMM twice but still give him rematch!

Now Pac wants a rematch of an exciting fight where he's winning & got caught by a lucky punch after JMm step on Pac's foot, now JMM said, No WAy!! but Mexicanos still support JMM's duck??

JMM needs to prove he can do it again without controversy! The 1st one was a Robbery when a Judge give a 10-7 score instead on 10-6 score! The 2nd was close fight! The 3rd was close also! The 4th was Decisive but with controversy! PED allegation & Foot stepping! We need a fifth fight!! Let's not support a DUCK!
                      LOL that Mexican is getting the last laugh at the expense of your people and your peoples idol LOL.

He giving yall the ultimate F U

Comment

Working...
                      X