No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else is Marquez gonna fight?

Get humilated by Floyd over 12 rounds again? Apart from that nobody else would bring the money that a 5th Pac fight would bring and I cant see Marquez fighting the up and comers because for the last 5 years he fought Pac then a bum then Pac then a bum . . .

Not sure Pac deserves a 5th fight coming off two losses but he gave Marquez another chance after beating him twice in a row so it would be honourable if Marquez returned the favour

Comment

Before the 4th fight it was supposed to be the last one, they both wanted a clear victory but now that Marquez is the one with the clear victory people are screaming do it again. If Pacquiao won by knockout nobody would want to see it again. Marquez is right about Pacquiao giving him rematches too, he didnt do it for Marquez, he did it for himself to try for a clear victory and it backfired.

Comment

laughing at all the Pac stans alts

Comment

Marquez is on Deer Antler spray or something

Comment

Marquez can make at least 10 millions vs bradley, specially if they base the promotion around a 5th title in a 5th division for Marquez.
            Both Marquez and Bradley have victories over pacquiao it makes sense to face them , if Marquez wins , its a double victory over pacquiao plus he makes it official about a 5th title.
            That fight sells at least 500,000 ppv, which translates to 30 million dollars, enough to pay Marquez 10 millions

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
              Marquez is on Deer Antler spray or something
              lol so was pac man atleast was an even playing field

Comment

I'd be more interested in JMM - Bradley than I would Pac-JMM 5, that would almost be a pick'em fight IMO and a great technical match no clue who would come out on top. The only reason all the pac fanatics are clamoring for a 5th fight is because they know they can't crow about their guy being the best in the world when he was just ktfo in 6 rounds by his arch-rival.

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
                  . Marquez is right about Pacquiao giving him rematches too, he didnt do it for Marquez, he did it for himself to try for a clear victory and it backfired.
                  Not really, Pac was happy to just win really, of course hed have preferred to ko JMM though in those fights, but he was happy when he was announced the winner by the judges didnt you see his celebrations.

Maybe JMMs t shirts i won 3 fights had something to do with it, and JMM begging for a rematch! Pac gave him enough rematches, until JMM got a win. Even i could get one win over paac in 40 fights with him if Pac had an off night.

Pac didnt owe JMM a fight just cos it was close. Many fights in boxing are close and there arent rematches every close fight. When JMM lost controversially earlier in his career against whatsitname did he try get a rematch? Probably not. But Pac gave him 3.

Comment

and when did pac give jmm an immediate rematch? after the second fight it took him several years to do so,besides they already had said that the fourth was the last no matter the outcome,but now they want it,i hope jmm says no but if he changes his mind it should be 50/50 split and jmm should say at what weight for change to see how pac likes it to be told what to weigh in a fight,if he doesn't agree then no fight and just move on and accept his loss

Comment

Originally posted by jnahum View Post
                      Marquez can make at least 10 millions vs bradley, specially if they base the promotion around a 5th title in a 5th division for Marquez.
                      Both Marquez and Bradley have victories over pacquiao it makes sense to face them , if Marquez wins , its a double victory over pacquiao plus he makes it official about a 5th title.
                      That fight sells at least 500,000 ppv, which translates to 30 million dollars, enough to pay Marquez 10 millions
                      you dreaming? how can he get 10M fighting with bradley? No one gonna watch than in PPV! lol! The only fight bradley can get PPV is with Pac or Floyd. Same as Marquez, Marquez is not PPV material coz of his style and he can only get PPV is by fighting Pac and floyd or maybe Canelo, suicide and he need tripple dosage from MEMO to survive! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X