No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disgraceful stuff

Marquez has lost a lot of respect from me....don't care what anyone says, pac gave him 2 further chances after he beat marquez and marquez can't give him one?

only haters will excuse marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      This is some bullshit. To be fair he does owe him the shot at revenge, Pac didn't have to fight Marquez but he still did. Unless he's playing mind games to get more cash out of the 5th fight.
      ok. Manny can go to Indonesia and fight chris John first.

Comment

I dont give a ****ing **** about thise two ****ers, one is too old and needs too much juice to win, the other one is involved in the biggest fight that diddent get made in boxing history and should be banned from boxing for life

Oh and the are both drug cheats, there I said it

Comment

This is some bullshit. To be fair he does owe him the shot at revenge, Pac didn't have to fight Marquez but he still did. Unless he's playing mind games to get more cash out of the 5th fight.
          nope he does not owe him anything move along get over it

Comment

I hope it's just posturing for negotiation, but it doesn't really sound like it..

I'd like to see the 5th fight, if JMM retired I would understand. To fight on and not do another fight with Manny is a little disappointing to me. I see what he's saying about not owing Pacquiao anything, but what about the fact that he was very likely on steroids?

Not even trying to go there but to deny that something physiologically changed in JMM between fights 3 and 4 is dense and willfully ignorant. I like JMM but he should retire or fight the 5th fight- if not the 5th Pac fight then fight Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              disgraceful stuff

Marquez has lost a lot of respect from me....don't care what anyone says, pac gave him 2 further chances after he beat marquez and marquez can't give him one?

only haters will excuse marquez
              stop acting like Manny gave JMM immediate rematches because he wanted to prove who was better. He made JMM wait for the 1st rematch and only fought 3rd and 4th to avoid floyd and because cotto wouldn't fight at a cw again.

Comment

Why are the Pac stans so butthurt

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  ok. Manny can go to Indonesia and fight chris John first.
                  Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                  nope he does not owe him anything move along get over it
                  You two do realize that I'm not a Pac stan right? Get over it? Get over what? Pac losing didn't sting me one bit you fools.

The man got knocked out and has the right to get his revenge. Pac gave him that opportunity when he could of just walked away so it's fair for Marquez to do the same. ALL fights have been very exciting and I think a 5th fight would be as well.

Comment

honestly it's the other way around

The only way Marquez next fight will be a big PPV is if it is against Pacquiao or Mayweather. Other than that he won't crack 600k buys.

We know he will not face Mayweather as that is the worst style matchup for him possible.

Pacquiao on the other hand, after facing a tuneup, can have PPV sellers against Rios, possible Alvarez at a catchweight, Garcia, or pretty much any top 147 and 140lb. Manny is at the point were any decent matchup will do a million buys. Marquez.....not so much.

Who is Marquez gonna face that the general public will give a d@mn about?

Comment

You two do realize that I'm not a Pac stan right? Get over it? Get over what? Pac losing didn't sting me one bit you fools.

The man got knocked out and has the right to get his revenge. Pac gave him that opportunity when he could of just walked away so it's fair for Marquez to do the same. ALL fights have been very exciting and I think a 5th fight would be as well.
                      he gave him that opportunity out of his kindness of his heart made of pure gold wahwah here you need this

Comment

Working...
                      X