No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    When you offer an immediate rematch for crap money it isn't surprising that the opponent doesn't accept it.

we all know manny lowballed JMM. if you can't admit it fine.
    He was never offered an "immediate" rematch. Unless taking a fight or two in between is immediate. In which case they should have no issue with Marquez doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I dont thinkthe public was crying out for a third fight, only JMM was. Pac could have got a rematch from Bradley but didnt.

JMM dont have to fight Pac, but a gentlmen would give a rematch, and i always thought JMM was a gentlemen. Its almost as if Pac haters are scared JMM will lose. Rather than be pessimistic think of JMM having another win over Pac to make it equal.
      Pac didn't try to rematch Tim. He blew tim off and tried to CW cotto.

JMM is treating manny just like manny treated him. Good for JMM.

Comment

There aren't many available options for Marquez, and Pac is the one that'll bring the most $$$. He doesn't want to fight Pac, and Nacho doesn't want him to fight Bradley.....so who is he gonna fight then??

Comment

Wow, not a Pac fanatic, but a fan of the game and his legacy. JMM and Arum should be called out on this, if it weren't for Arum we wouldn't have gotten 3 and 4 - JMM *****ed and got those 2 fights, now he will not return the favor, not good, I can see if he retired (oh well) but to return to the game and do this, I predict a brutal KO from Mayweather on May 5th. Do whats right, not just whats right for your selfish motives - side note, Arum is horrible, if you noticed he killed Pac's career, robbed him of his victory against bradley to build bradley up for more in house fights, and it back fired ! Look at what he is doing with Rio's career another fight with alverdo? you mean to tell me there are no other fighters out there for rios, oops not many more out there for rio's under the top rank banner - At least GB tries to reach out to arum to make fights happen - Arum is killing the sport, and his stable his thinning out!

Comment

Why would Marquez leave all that money on the table? Marquez is bluffing. He wants big time moolah.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
              What a nice bluff from Marquez! I think the best for JMM is to retire now because there is no more higher glory in boxing when it comes to fame by his age. He had attained what he wanted by winning over Pac in a very convincing manner, and became champ in the LW division. What else he should do by his age? He shouldn’t think of demolishing some young and hungry lions in the WW for meager purse unless he is in suicide mission. The only reason he is unretired that gives more sense is, for a big payday in Pac-JMM 5 encounter, and nothing more. He seems brushing away that idea in anticipation that Pac camp will down on their knees to summon him for a 5th fight, and that way JMM could dictate the price he wanted to agree on Pac plea.
              I think beating Rios or Gamboa for a decent check would do big that ngs for his legacy. To me the majority view is that he got kinda lucky which is not true. I think he mom's Pac again. He's simply the better fighter period.

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
              So Pac offers Marquez 55 tries to get the desired result, but Marquez won't offer back the same opportunity. Awesome.
              PAC made a business decision. Let's not pretend he did it as an act of generousity to Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                He was never offered an "immediate" rematch. Unless taking a fight or two in between is immediate. In which case they should have no issue with Marquez doing the same.
                agreed. I just let Top rank, I mean rasheed mexico, whine and ***** about it. He knows it was manny/bob that made an immediate rematch impossible but as usual he is trying to place blame somewhere else.

Comment

After the JMM-Pac 3 fight Pac fans wanted no 4th fight what so ever, said no reason because it would be the same outcome, Marquez "not doing enough" to get the nod right? Is KO of the decade "doing enough"?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    I dont thinkthe public was crying out for a third fight, only JMM was. Pac could have got a rematch from Bradley but didnt.

JMM dont have to fight Pac, but a gentlmen would give a rematch, and i always thought JMM was a gentlemen. Its almost as if Pac haters are scared JMM will lose. Rather than be pessimistic think of JMM having another win over Pac to make it equal.
                    Make it equal? It's not equal JMM is the only one with a clear win. Pacquiao was very fortunate to receive those wins and anyone that has seen the fights knows that JMM doesn't deserve the L beside those fights on his resume.

Comment

• Like a boss!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X