Guillermo Rigondeaux; FACTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    It's over Rigontards. It's all over.

Put some Ortiz facelube on your face to heal the wounds when it's over.

Its over Nonitards. Its all over!

These people have spent years, decades in boxing and still know zilch about styles or skillsets. Their predictions are simply based off nothing but what the bookmakers have it or who is the most popular at the time.

Done with it all, I look forward to the laughs that lie ahead, the excuses and such.
    Its never a simple case of ''I was so wrong, good call'' There is always some hilarious **** to follow and that is the reason I love Boxingscene
    I really can not wait for this one.

Bookmark this; Donaire is lucky too win a round. He is a good fighter but Rigondeaux is two cuts above.

Comment

• It's all over Rigontards. It's all over!

Victor's face lube is the only product that can heal your wounds. It's got 3x the potency of Neosporin from my understanding. Do yourselves a favor and purchase beforehand so it arrives when just in time for the pounding Donaire will give to Rigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Has never been down in sparring or in 400 amateur bouts, quite a fate for a guy with a bad chin huh?

He wasn't hurt against Corboda when he 'touched down'

He will destroy Donaire, absolutely wreck the Bob Arum media creation.

How many times did he visit that canvas as a pro?
        Amateur doesn't count coz ur Glass chin is protected by headgear.

Comment

• I have not just watched every pro fight they have both had and a good amount of amateur footage. I have sat and studied and nobody can convince me Donaire wins this. I'd have to give him a punchers chance, he packs a lot of power but the more likely scenario is he is getting stopped. His defense is bad!

I don't think his balance is good, he doesn't throw straight punches, there is no jab. He fights mainly small sized brawlers with bad defense which don't require a set up.
          When shown movement he gets desperate. Vasquez Jr showed this, Mathebula was another. I feel he is a one handed fighter and the reason he don't throw that right hand much is because it squares you up and his balance is simply not great.

Hes most dangerous when he is on the ropes against a guy rushing in without a care in the world.

That guy is made for Rigondeaux, not the other way round.
          Hes going to get wrecked.

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
            Almost knocked into a coma by a jab.
            He touched the canvas with his right glove a fraction of a second wasn apparently hurt..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post

Once and he wasn't hurt by it. Look at his right foot.

Headguard's do not protect your chin, they're merely to help prevent cuts.
              They give a false sense of security so if anything it is likely to make it worse.

Comment

Once and he wasn't hurt by it. Look at his right foot.

Headguard's do not protect your chin, they're merely to help prevent cuts.
                They give a false sense of security so if anything it is likely to make it worse.

so, is this set already, rigo-donaire? i'd love to bet against just to prove you're wrong abt donaire. say, all your points, i would double it, if you win!

oh, my bad, you have more points than i, ok, i'll take back what i said, just any amount would do. peace!
                Last edited by chito; 02-08-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Its over Nonitards. Its all over!

These people have spent years, decades in boxing and still know zilch about styles or skillsets. Their predictions are simply based off nothing but what the bookmakers have it or who is the most popular at the time.

Done with it all, I look forward to the laughs that lie ahead, the excuses and such.
                  Its never a simple case of ''I was so wrong, good call'' There is always some hilarious **** to follow and that is the reason I love Boxingscene
                  I really can not wait for this one.

Bookmark this; Donaire is lucky too win a round. He is a good fighter but Rigondeaux is two cuts above.
                  I totally agree with you..Donaire is a special gifted fighter but Rigondeaux is everything done perfect in boxing Donaire or no one gonna defeat Rigo...and whoever who watch him fight should recognize what boxing level of skill Rigo deliver...I m looking forward to see a 1000 excuses for the beating that Donaire is gonna get..

Comment

• People aren't giving Rigo enough credit. He is faster than Donaire is and I can see Donaire getting caught with a straight left as he throws a right of his own. Rigo's left uppercut is much sharper and quicker than Donaire's is too; I've seen Donaire get sloppy when throwing uppercuts and that would be a crucial mistake against Rigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      Only one and just touch the canvas for a fraction of a second with his right glove..

Comment

Working...
                      X