Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing is since Floyd said anything bout Manny being on steriods he has 0 ko's since 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      It became pretty obvious he is just trolling a couple posts ago...nobody legit would have stuck around this long...I guess I'm just bored enough that I am still replying.
      dont act like you won mofo, people can read.. you aint bored , youre owned. you aint got **** on theboxingbanger , youre like throwing a grape at a tank seeing you debate with him ,lol..
      Last edited by danceswithfire; 12-18-2012, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Funny thing is since Floyd said anything bout Manny being on steriods he has 0 ko's since 2009
        you complain too much when people bring floyd up in a non floyd thread and now youre doing same ****.. hush man hush!

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          dont act like you won mofo, people can read.. you aint bored , youre owned. you aint got **** on theboxingbanger , youre like throwing a grape on a tank seeing you debate with him ,lol..
          I'm really going to have to disagree with you there. I reduced a lying deluded fanboy into babbling about a fictitious job he got with his fictitious degree he spent nine years earning at the Iligan City Institute for the Mentally Pactarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I'm really going to have to disagree with you there. I reduced a lying deluded fanboy into babbling about a fictitious job he got with his fictitious degree he spent nine years earning at the Iligan City Institute for the Mentally Pactarded.
            ofcourse you will.. youre like vic darchinyan , you already got KTFO and stilll says he was'nt hurt, lol

you got taken to school, every single one of you who took a shot at theboxing banger

Comment

• How come everytime a fighter bulks up really fast someone states he's juicing.

If it was true, we better start giving random tests to all the top heavyweights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Did Michael Koncz make Manny Pacquiao out to be a Liar?
                Posted on October 29, 2010
                Mr. Michael Koncz get’s his camp in trouble everytime he opens his mouth. If it isn’t in house fighting amongst the team, then he is saying something he shouldn’t. Rememer HBO 24/7 when Mr. Koncz said “we pretty much agreed to everything with the drug testing, except not within 7 days”. Everybody said that Floyd was scared to fight him and that Manny agreed “to everything” Floyd asked. Well according to Mr. Koncz that is a lie.

Before the Pacquiao fans go off, let me say that I am not on anybody’s side. Honestly, I was having doubts when the reports came out that Pacquiao agreed to “everything”. Now when I saw and heard what Mr. Koncz said on HBO 24/7 I was floored. All this time I was being hoodwinked by Arum, Roach, Pacquiao, and the whole Manny camp. All during this time, Floyd was being
                quiet. There was the whole, not within 21 days, not within 14 days, so now we
                have it out of the mouth of his advisor, no testing the last 7 days.

I wonder if Roach and Arum want to punch Mr. Koncz in his mouth. I wonder
                what Manny is thinking right now. Will this be the last time that Michael Koncz
                will be advising Manny. By the way, why does Manny need an advisor anyway? He’s a congressman for God’s sake. He know’s how to make decisions. If not, then that is why you have Roach and Arum there. Manny, stop wasting money
                by giving Mr. Koncz your hard earned money. You don’t need him. Now Bob
                Arum has to find a way to do damage control now.

Tune in for the showdown between Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito on
                Nov 13th. This will be a great fight and if anybody wants to make some money
                then bet on Margarito since he is a 6-1 underdog. Not saying you will win that
                night, but if there is an upset, you will be paid. Let’s wait and see what comes
                out of the mouth of Mr. Koncz on the next 24/7. Stay tuned.

source:http://www.***************.com/profi...ncz-make-manny
                Great quotes. Funny how boxing banger ignored this when he asked for facts yet posts a source that says 'arum said' lol ok

Comment

• He sure looked suspicious, but there aint no prove n wont be cause he didnt lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                    Manny was onboard with testing. He just didn't wanna be floyds bytche

Mannys been on board with testing for 2 almost 3 years...... where the heck have you been man???? You need to get out of your house more.

Manny wanted testing for this fight memo turned the testing down. You need to read the mexican media. Its all over

Get informed if you want to argue facts man
                    Actually,they refused testing for both the JMM and Bradley fights....In fact,Manny refused to test when he wanted Shane tested....weird that he wants his opponents tested but not himself.Hard to remember all the excuses Pac and his team made when randomized testing was asked for in the first Floyd/Pac negotiations...hell,in the 2nd negotiations he still wanted that 2 week window....smh

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                      Actually,they refused testing for both the JMM and Bradley fights....In fact,Manny refused to test when he wanted Shane tested....weird that he wants his opponents tested but not himself.Hard to remember all the excuses Pac and his team made when randomized testing was asked for in the first Floyd/Pac negotiations...hell,in the 2nd negotiations he still wanted that 2 week window....smh
                      Yup. Shameful how PAC tards just ignore these facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X