Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a Mexican and a fan of Marquez I have to say there's suspicions. I would never say he did for sure but let's be real here for a second, he does have ties with Heredia, and then his physique was amazing, better than I have ever seen him.

Do I think he did it? I hope not, it's hard for me to think about that with a fighter the level of Marquez. He's been great for the sport and so has Manny but I think his ties with Heredia alone bring suspicion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
      What are you scared of? If you are right then it will all work out on the poll.
      Lol how exactly would voters determine if he did or he didn't?

Also you have to be a fool to think Ariza hasn't been putting EPO into Pacquiao since he got in his corner. Look at Paq in the first Marquez fight, than look at his body in every fighter after that, ontop of that a 130lb fighter moving up to WW and maintaining speed and power? Get your head out of your asses, lol NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE.

I know Paq fans have tiny eyes, but that shouldn't prevent you guys from being able to read between the lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
        Lol how exactly would voters determine if he did or he didn't?

Also you have to be a fool to think Ariza hasn't been putting EPO into Pacquiao since he got in his corner. Look at Paq in the first Marquez fight, than look at his body in every fighter after that, ontop of that a 130lb fighter moving up to WW and maintaining speed and power? Get your head out of your asses, lol NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE.

I know Paq fans have tiny eyes, but that shouldn't prevent you guys from being able to read between the lines.
        so much fail in your post...first off is there even an ounce of credible proof that would suggest that someone like alex ariza was ever involved with helping athletes cheat their tests? NOPE. now has heredia ever been involved with supplying illegal drugs? YES. has heredia helped several olympic athletes cheat? YES. has heredia ever used peds himself? YES. does heredia love chemistry first and foremost and boasted about making undetectable peds? YES....and did he ever serve time for these crimes? NOPE...

Also ariza didn't start working with pac until the david diaz fight at 135..and look at this screencap below:

that's interesting. in pac's second fight against marquez (which took place at super featherweight) he weighed 145lbs on fight night. it's interesting because against cotto he weighed-in at 144 lbs on the day before the fight..and on fight night he was around 147-148 i believe. so, if we're going off fight night weight then the difference between pac fighting at super featherweight and him fighting at welterweight is 2 or 3 pounds. is that suspicious? no, not really. it just means pac had to cut less weight.

also floyd mayweather moved up from 130 to 147 while maintaining his speed...

Comment

• Nobody can say for a fact whether JMM was taking anything or not but I have to admit he looks suspicious. This is a pic from Conte's twitter page and he knows more about this **** than any of you clowns.

A lot of fighters look suspicious to me apart from Nonito who's being tested year long. If a fighter feels he's getting a bad name he should follow suite.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            so much fail in your post...first off is there even an ounce of credible proof that would suggest that someone like alex ariza was ever involved with helping athletes cheat their tests? NOPE. now has heredia ever been involved with supplying illegal drugs? YES. has heredia helped several olympic athletes cheat? YES. has heredia ever used peds himself? YES. does heredia love chemistry first and foremost and boasted about making undetectable peds? YES....and did he ever serve time for these crimes? NOPE...

Also ariza didn't start working with pac until the david diaz fight at 135..and look at this screencap below:

that's interesting. in pac's second fight against marquez (which took place at super featherweight) he weighed 145lbs on fight night. it's interesting because against cotto he weighed-in at 144 lbs on the day before the fight..and on fight night he was around 147-148 i believe. so, if we're going off fight night weight then the difference between pac fighting at super featherweight and him fighting at welterweight is 2 or 3 pounds. is that suspicious? no, not really. it just means pac had to cut less weight.

also floyd mayweather moved up from 130 to 147 while maintaining his speed...
            Take the cape off superman, Pacquiao doesn't need you to save him. The fact that he ducked Mayweather because of drug testing using a litany of lame excuses and has never submitted to random blood testing is suspicious in and of itself. No amount of spin is going to change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by komodo View Post
              Nobody can say for a fact whether JMM was taking anything or not but I have to admit he looks suspicious. This is a pic from Conte's twitter page and he knows more about this **** than any of you clowns.

A lot of fighters look suspicious to me apart from Nonito who's being tested year long. If a fighter feels he's getting a bad name he should follow suite.

DAMN...that's every noticeable...shades of Vargas when he was juiced

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                DAMN...that's every noticeable...shades of Vargas when he was juiced
                Can't say either way but you gotta admit **** looks suspicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by komodo View Post
                  Can't say either way but you gotta admit **** looks suspicious.
                  not really he just looks more cut and been hiting the weigths for about 1 year

Comment

• @ dead , @ dances

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I'm really going to have to disagree with you there. I reduced a lying deluded fanboy into babbling about a fictitious job he got with his fictitious degree he spent nine years earning at the Iligan City Institute for the Mentally Pactarded.
                    Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    dont act like you won mofo, people can read.. you aint bored , youre owned. you aint got **** on theboxingbanger , youre like throwing a grape at a tank seeing you debate with him ,lol..
                    @dead
                    Dude you just need to keep to yourself, and go outside and get some fresh air. Go for a 5mile run like I do everyday. When your little mind gets stumped on something hard to comprehend about PEDs give me shout out and i'll help you figure it out. I'm here man. Don't hate on education, it's really the only thing you have in the long run.

@dances
                    It really is like taking candy from a baby. The problem with these guys that everyone refers to as trolls, is that they are really just haters most of the time. I wish they would just enjoy the sport. I'm a JMM fan, have been for a looong time, and i'll continue too, but JMM compromised his ethics and juiced because the weight of the mexican nation got to him. JMM got obsessed with beating Manny.

Manny and JMM have historically had each other's numbers. Part 4 is going in my book with a {*}

The same {*} that should be next to Barry Bonds home run record.
                    But I support Barry Bonds, and his use of PEDs. PEDs are good for you, if respected and used properly. Barry Bonds had the best doping team on the planet. Barry Bonds isn't in combat sports either - where lives are at stake. All pro athletes are doping, please don't think otherwise. They all are. And listen, pro sports do NOTHING 'except' destroy your body. This is factually been proven at every University's sport conditioning facility. Pro sports dramatically wear down your cartilage and soft tissues. Not to mention snapping your ligaments and requiring surgeries. I support PEDs that help the body to recover properly. Pro athletes need these things to keep going and provide us with entertainment. Combat sports need to be heavily regulated and CIR tested regularly.

Just enjoy the sport people, no need to be hating on other users for their education or views.

Comment

• NO he didnt. He beat him fair and square.

Comment

Working...
                      X