This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voted for suspicious.

i have suspicions about all of the fighters at the top now. i think a lot of them are on the gas.

if you can really get an serious edge from the stuff (which they can,) and it can't be detected they'd be silly not to use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      voted for suspicious.

i have suspicions about all of the fighters at the top now. i think a lot of them are on the gas.

if you can really get an serious edge from the stuff (which they can,) and it can't be detected they'd be silly not to use it.
      Yeah everbody is suspicious now because Marquez knocked Pacquiao out its ridiculous. Anybody that was against drug testing before and now is all for it since Pacquiao got ko'd looks like an *******. Now they are screaming for blood tests and at the same time saying these magic peds are undetectable anyway. Just trying to cover all bases with excuses for Marquez being the better man that night. Marquez is clean and the better fighter, deal with it kids.

Comment

• No. A good overhand right, if thrown correctly can be brutal, even from average punchers. Its probably the most underrated punch.

Comment

• i wouldn't rule out the possibility entirely, but i have no reason to suspect marquez above anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
            No. A good overhand right, if thrown correctly can be brutal, even from average punchers. Its probably the most underrated punch.
            Yes. Not hard to understand.

Comment

• He tested negative so no.

Comment

• I don't know. Perhaps we will never know the truth. I mean, who is a clean fighter, really? We will never know the truth concerning these matters, at all. Clean fighter. It's a relative term, isn't it?

Comment

• I just don't understand why some of Pacquiao's fans suspect Marquez of cheating, and get mad when you bring up Pac being suspected of cheating for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    I just don't understand why some of Pacquiao's fans suspect Marquez of cheating, and get mad when you bring up Pac being suspected of cheating for years.
                    Their whole boxing existence relies on double standards dude

Comment

• "Heredia continued dealing drugs even after he was working with the prosecution," Keane told the jury.
                      http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...ticle-1.328111

this is how shady this heredia guy is...he never served a day in jail and is most likely still creating and supplying illegal drugs to athletes.

Comment

Working...
                      X