This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
    You keep owning him, and Behold...he comes back for more.
    It became pretty obvious he is just trolling a couple posts ago...nobody legit would have stuck around this long...I guess I'm just bored enough that I am still replying.

Comment

• cap, why you hatin?

I thought you had sports medicine area question cap!

Don't be fag man.

You can try some 1000mg L-arginine too. Stack those with any nitric oxide supplement and you'll be good to go man

Comment

• at dead

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        It became pretty obvious he is just trolling a couple posts ago...nobody legit would have stuck around this long...I guess I'm just bored enough that I am still replying.
        I only have appointments tomorrow from 1-4

Short day. I'll go in for my 240 and call it a day

You guys should go to bed though, don't you have wake up early for school, or your 9-5's

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
          I only have appointments tomorrow from 1-4

Short day. I'll go in for my 240 and call it a day

You guys should go to bed though, don't you have wake up early for school, or your 9-5's

Comment

• pathetic you can make a thread get it deleted and admit you made it over again and not get banned...amazing

Comment

• he prolly did but who cares tho they aint take no blood tests they coulda got both of them,floyd said osdt needs to be an avid part in boxing and look after he got to cheaters. i guerantee atleast 1 person would have tested positive if they had blood tests for this,

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I don't even know what to say, you're like Margarito...just hanging in there and taking a beating.

Your expert opinion of being in sports medicine for 9 years, which you mentioned at no point in any of your posts on this board, until Pac got KTFO in hilariously devastating fashion.

lol, people can read man and theboxingbanger is the one taking you guys to school, it's crazy. all you guys have nothing but insult but he keeps owning you guys with knowledge..seeing him debate with you all is like a bully taking candy from a baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                  Unfortunately, the tests will come back negative even with VADA. Probably

The way JMMs PEDs work they basically expand his red blood cells. That, in and of itself, will never show on any test. This the work of revolutionary drug called epo. The thing about epo is its extreme effective, doesn't last long in the blood and is easily flushable from the lymphatic system in about 2 days if you have to.

Even after epo gets flushed to pass dope tests ..... all the extra red blood cells still remain in the body. EPO has become the holy grail in PEDs. Its not expensive either

Think of it like this. A V6 motor having 300 hp. Put a supercharger(EPO) on the vehicle and get 400hp ........ car still has the same V6 motor though.

The extra artifical red blood cells will stay in the body for about 60 days until the body begins to naturally regulate itself.

EPO is only a base normally. Meaning that you stack it with multiple other drugs. The problem with the 'other drugs' is that the tests for doping agents come back negative because they can't find anything. They can't find anything because industry pros' have started using enzyme therapy instead of masking agents. Enzyme therapy works like this- identify the strongest part of the compound being tested for, then take the corresponding anti enzyme to the compound and add it to the body in the appropriate ratios. The enzyme will then change the chemical compound of the drug making the test inaccurate and unstable, thus giving the negative result ... you have now created adesigner drug that is untraceable.

Times have changed. So has science. Bad guys have equal access to the science though. That's the problem
                  hush guys , school's in session ..just listen, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    hush guys , school's in session ..just listen, lol
                    Puga is pretending to be you again....Go get him!

Comment

• *banger

Why would a boxer willingly fight at 5% bodyfat?

Comment

Working...
                      X