X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at cap

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
    Hey is there a PED to enhance my b@llsac ?, not that im lacking or anything, because trust me, they're huge bro. But i would like them to be more "defined" and assertive.
    Your answer is yohimbe. Your welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
      Manny agreed in mid 2010 to blood testing...... where have you been man. Floyd was the hold up, scared to fight . Info below. Get informed before you my knowledge young'n

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2010/07/manny-pacquiao-agreed-to-drug-testing-all-the-way-to-the-fight/

Comment

Manny agreed in mid 2010 to blood testing...... where have you been man. Floyd was the hold up, scared to fight . Info below. Get informed before you my knowledge young'n

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2010/07/manny-pacquiao-agreed-to-drug-testing-all-the-way-to-the-fight/
        Koncz admitted they never agreed to it during the PAC/margarito 24/7

Comment

• at dead

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          His expert eyes allowed him to gauge Marquez's body fat percentage to within 1% accuracy on his television screen.
          You can meausre bodyfat a couple ways. I measure people all week.

You can use the 5 step navy method
          You can use a pair of skin fold calipers
          You can extrapolate form you BMI

I do this every day guys. I can eye it. If youa are fit and on PEDS I am always within 1-1.5 percent, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Get educated, then question me

Comment

• Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
            Hey is there a PED to enhance my b@llsac ?, not that im lacking or anything, because trust me, they're huge bro. But i would like them to be more "defined" and assertive.
            Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
            Your answer is yohimbe. Your welcome

lol .. ..

Comment

• at gold

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
              What a cop out man. Not true. Show me facts. I showed you mine.

Where have you been man. Pay more attention to the sport in stead of your friends and you won't have to get fact checked by me

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                yep they still wanted a cut off

Comment

You can meausre bodyfat a couple ways. I measure people all week.

You can use the 5 step navy method
                  You can use a pair of skin fold calipers
                  You can extrapolate form you BMI

I do this every day guys. I can eye it. If youa are fit and on PEDS I am always within 1-1.5 percent, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Get educated, then question me
                  I'm fairly certain my education is being effectively demonstrated in this thread.

You didn't answer my other questions...if you're an expert in the field and boxing is also a passion of yours, wouldn't you be compelled to post about this subject quite a bit more frequently in your three years on the site? Why is this such an important issue to you only now?

Comment

What a cop out man. Not true. Show me facts. I showed you mine.

Where have you been man. Pay more attention to the sport in stead of your friends and you won't have to get fact checked by me
                    Did Michael Koncz make Manny Pacquiao out to be a Liar?
                    Posted on October 29, 2010
                    Mr. Michael Koncz get’s his camp in trouble everytime he opens his mouth. If it isn’t in house fighting amongst the team, then he is saying something he shouldn’t. Rememer HBO 24/7 when Mr. Koncz said “we pretty much agreed to everything with the drug testing, except not within 7 days”. Everybody said that Floyd was scared to fight him and that Manny agreed “to everything” Floyd asked. Well according to Mr. Koncz that is a lie.

Before the Pacquiao fans go off, let me say that I am not on anybody’s side. Honestly, I was having doubts when the reports came out that Pacquiao agreed to “everything”. Now when I saw and heard what Mr. Koncz said on HBO 24/7 I was floored. All this time I was being hoodwinked by Arum, Roach, Pacquiao, and the whole Manny camp. All during this time, Floyd was being quiet. There was the whole, not within 21 days, not within 14 days, so now we have it out of the mouth of his advisor, no testing the last 7 days.

I wonder if Roach and Arum want to punch Mr. Koncz in his mouth. I wonder what Manny is thinking right now. Will this be the last time that Michael Koncz will be advising Manny. By the way, why does Manny need an advisor anyway? He’s a congressman for God’s sake. He know’s how to make decisions. If not, then that is why you have Roach and Arum there. Manny, stop wasting money by giving Mr. Koncz your hard earned money. You don’t need him. Now Bob Arum has to find a way to do damage control now.

Tune in for the showdown between Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito on Nov 13th. This will be a great fight and if anybody wants to make some money then bet on Margarito since he is a 6-1 underdog. Not saying you will win that night, but if there is an upset, you will be paid. Let’s wait and see what comes out of the mouth of Mr. Koncz on the next 24/7. Stay tuned.

source:http://www.***************.com/profi...ncz-make-manny

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      I'm fairly certain my education is being effectively demonstrated in this thread.

You didn't answer my other questions...if you're an expert in the field and boxing is also a passion of yours, wouldn't you be compelled to post about this subject quite a bit more frequently in your three years on the site? Why is this such an important issue to you only now?
                      You keep owning him, and Behold...he comes back for more.

Comment

Working...
                      X