This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denial Is Essential In the Face Of This Reality

"Marquez is juicing," is the new mantra for those that can't accept that their idol has clay feet after all. This is the hard learned lesson of putting one's full faith in a mortal as if he were a god, because it turns out that Manny Pacquiao was all too human.

Watching the relentless stream of excuses that have been generated by Pacquiao's loss is kinda sad though, but then again so is detox. Because that's what's happening at this very moment, people are coming to grips with reality badly. The intoxicating belief that Manny Pacquiao is the invincible god of the ages is beginning to fade, and as it does people are going to find odd ways of accepting this, even at the cost of slandering Marquez's name.

The fever is breaking and reality is an unsavory thing right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
      Manny was onboard with testing. He just didn't wanna be floyds bytche

Mannys been on board with testing for 2 almost 3 years...... where the heck have you been man???? You need to get out of your house more.

Get informed if you want to argue facts man
      You just contradicted yourself, im done with you.

Comment

• @deadlikeme

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        I don't even know what to say, you're like Margarito...just hanging in there and taking a beating.

Your expert opinion of being in sports medicine for 9 years, which you mentioned at no point in any of your posts on this board, until Pac got KTFO in hilariously devastating fashion.

That's probably because when I made this account I was doing my internship and working like 60 hours a week back then for chump change.

Now I make my own hours, do what I love, never work more than 4hrs a day, make more than 100k a year, in the nice AC everyday .... yeah life has changed for the better me I the last 9 years. How about you?

Jealousy is a disease man. Get well soon.

Comment

Manny was onboard with testing. He just didn't wanna be floyds bytche

Mannys been on board with testing for 2 almost 3 years...... where the heck have you been man???? You need to get out of your house more.

Manny wanted testing for this fight memo turned the testing down. You need to read the mexican media. Its all over

Get informed if you want to argue facts man
          Manny agreed finally in 2012.

Comment

• lol

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
            Im a Boxing fan, and i enjoyed the fight, and the ones that took place last Sat, and so on.

Quite frankly,You sound like you have another man's b@lls in yout mouth. Just take the lost t@rd.

ps, Manny is one of my favorite fighters along with Floyd and JMM.
            Here I was thinking you were a complete moron, and then you go and redeem yourself with that last sentence

Lol , the irony

Comment

That's probably because when I made this account I was doing my internship and working like 60 hours a week back then for chump change.

Now I make my own hours, do what I love, never work more than 4hrs a day, make more than 100k a year, in the nice AC everyday .... yeah life has changed for the better me I the last 9 years. How about you?

Jealousy is a disease man. Get well soon.
              I don't know wtf nonsense you're on about, but riddle me this batman. You're a purported expert in the field of PEDs in sports for many years. Yet never at any point did you see a problem with them in boxing until now, nor did you contribute your wealth of expert knowledge to any of the multitude of threads regarding fighters failing drug screening over the last few years...until Pacquiao got KTFO by his arch-nemesis?

Comment

Here I was thinking you were a complete moron, and then you go and redeem yourself with that last sentence

Lol , the irony
                Hey is there a PED to enhance my b@llsac ?, not that im lacking or anything, because trust me, they're huge bro. But i would like them to be more "defined" and assertive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I don't know wtf nonsense you're on about, but riddle me this batman. You're a purported expert in the field of PEDs in sports for many years. Yet never at any point did you see a problem with them in boxing until now, nor did you contribute your wealth of expert knowledge to any of the multitude of threads regarding fighters failing drug screening over the last few years...until Pacquiao got KTFO by his arch-nemesis?

He also thinks Marquez was fighting at 5% bodyfat.

Beyond stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    He also thinks Marquez was fighting at 5% bodyfat.

Beyond stupid.
                    His expert eyes allowed him to gauge Marquez's body fat percentage to within 1% accuracy on his television screen.

Comment

• gold you must only be a casual fan

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                      Manny agreed finally in 2012.
                      Manny agreed in mid 2010 to blood testing...... where have you been man. Floyd was the hold up, scared to fight . Info below. Get informed before you my knowledge young'n

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2010/07/manny-pacquiao-agreed-to-drug-testing-all-the-way-to-the-fight/

Comment

Working...
                      X