Amir Khan: Me and Pacquiao are the best offensive fighters in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trippy View Post
    Who are you again?

Just a pompous tvvat that strolls around boxingscene on a highorse thinking I am above other forum users. All-in-all, a complete and utter nobody.

Yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      And both are some of the worst defensive fighters in the world too.
      Did you even read the post?

Comment

Glad to see people in this thread acknowledge that Pac's defense isn't nearly as bad as Khan's. Let alone the offense argument, which is laughable.

Comment

now i done heard everything. wow, just wow. what a ****in tool this idiot is. he does not understand that he never has and never will be top shelf. he is average at best, with quick hands. comparing him to pac is like comparing grade school t-ball to the new york yankees lol. if that humiliating and easy KO loss he had doesnt humble him, i dont think anything will. i can only imagine how hard team pac laughed at this statement...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            What an idiotic thing to say, and I've heard his fans say the same thing. If Khan's offense were truly as good as he says it is, then his offense would have greatly compensated for his lack of defense, as history has shown. Best offensive fighter in my opinion is Marquez,

i see your as stupid as Khan

Comment

just imagine if khan got 1/4 of JMMs countering smarts..

and yes khan is overboard with his comparison of himself to pac.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Pathetic attempt by Khan.
                Wow what a great counter shot to a left hook in your Avi. Beautiful stuff man.

Comment

Like I always said, Khan fights like a very fast amteur with no headgear.

That is the reason he gets KOed, he thinks too offensive and with that chin he can't do that.

He is a very delusional person cause most of his life he has been lubed up as he was going to be a great fighter.

He is capable of giving good fights but his chin will let him down again

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    Like I always said, Khan fights like a very fast amteur with no headgear.

That is the reason he gets KOed, he thinks too offensive and with that chin he can't do that.

He is a very delusional person cause most of his life he has been lubed up as he was going to be a great fighter.

He is capable of giving good fights but his chin will let him down again
                    even with a headguard in the amateurs Amir khan has been doin his chicken dance. Can someone embed this video for me please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKhcok2jgMU

Comment

Originally posted by itchum77 View Post
                      even with a headguard in the amateurs Amir khan has been doin his chicken dance. Can someone embed this video for me please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKhcok2jgMU
                      I guess his trainers never thought that they should made him a defensive fight first than an offensive fighter. Guys like that you start with defense first.

In his younger days before being a pro Hamed was more a defensive boxer that move around quite well. In the pros he brought that defensive posture with a counterpunching style that worked for him for a long time.

Tommy Hearns also was a very defensive boxer in his amateur days

Comment

Working...
                      X